Supply is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Supply is getting better #102  
Last edited:
   / Supply is getting better #103  
"IF" this has "anything" to do with money .. it is just this:

There is always someone willing to sell their soul, disregard logic/decency/patriotism and betray their nation for CASH.

Frankly, when it comes to "wokeism", I doubt dollars matter - because the cult itself outweighs all concerns beyond its own survival and power.

/ Supply is getting better #104  

There is always someone willing to sell their soul, disregard logic/decency/patriotism and betray their nation for CASH.

Frankly, when it comes to "wokeism", I doubt dollars matter - because the cult itself outweighs all concerns beyond its own survival and power.
Yep... I was thinking the exact same thing.

/ Supply is getting better #106  

Problem with that statement is, money generally=survival and power.

/ Supply is getting better #109  
I have experienced a lot of delays lately with my online orders. I have 2 items right now that are delayed or lost- they don't know which.

I did not know that the craziness in L.A. is affecting our supply chain nationally.

Union Pacific in LA county is having 90 cargo containers/day looted. The catch and release policy is making UP consider pulling our of LA county all together

1642374587860.png

/ Supply is getting better #110  
From the scenes, it looks like a mob - took hours - to go through the train, rip open boxes and haul away their plunder.

Where the Hxll was security?
Why were there apparently no arrests?
What ever happened to shooting looters?

Our country has lost its mind. Very sad to see our demise in real time.

Status
Not open for further replies.