Supply is getting better

Status
Not open for further replies.
   / Supply is getting better #111  
Let Ernest Borgnine, The Emperor Of The North Pole, loose on the looters, and we will have no more looting of trains.
1642377361302.jpeg

/ Supply is getting better #114  
I have experienced a lot of delays lately with my online orders. I have 2 items right now that are delayed or lost- they don't know which.

I did not know that the craziness in L.A. is affecting our supply chain nationally.

Union Pacific in LA county is having 90 cargo containers/day looted. The catch and release policy is making UP consider pulling our of LA county all together

View attachment 729540
What is truly disgusting, is you and I pay for this damage.

/ Supply is getting better #115  
Pretty sure those UPS guys get a decent salary and benefits 😉

/ Supply is getting better #116  
Hey, look at the bright side…..
Hollywood can start making “Great Train Robbery” movies again!
:)

Last edited:
   / Supply is getting better #118  
Some economists would say yes. But I find it interesting that inflation is happening worldwide following Covid. Could it be something more than US domestic policy? Many people can’t look at the situation beyond their own country, and jump to conclusions.
Well, many of the inflationary policies in the US are also being used in other places. Also, as the world's largest economy, US inflation will drive world inflation.

Inflation has been pretty well studied and economists told politicians that they were going to push up inflation. As mentioned elsewhere on this thread, the money supply is the big thing. Government spending dumps dollars on the market.

Since the 1930s, people have been pushing the problem ahead to future generations. That idiocy works if the population is growing rapidly. People are starting later with having kids and many are opting out of kids altogether. In order to keep populations flat, women need to average 2.3 kids each. (replacement for both parents, plus making up for those who are sterile or who die before reaching adulthood). Current fertility rates are about 1.75-1.80. This has been a long time coming, but future people don't vote so it has been ignored for about 50 years.

/ Supply is getting better #119  
What is truly disgusting, is you and I pay for this damage.
Even more disgusting, it’s preventable, so nobody would have to pay for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.