Tag fee shock!!!

/ Tag fee shock!!! #1  

FlaDon

Platinum Member
Florida decided to raise its tag fees this year. So mine went from $ 104 to $ 153.35 for the Chevy 3500 Dually.:eek: How's everybody else doing?

/ Tag fee shock!!! #3  
Here in NYS DMV wants to replace the lincense plates and charge us to do it. I got 6 things keep plates on and paying the fees is gonna kill me next year since I still haven't found a job yet.

/ Tag fee shock!!! #4  
Our plates have gone down since the lottery but not sure how the economy will affect that. They are going to get you one way or another. Being a pilot I travel a lot and look at the stickers on gas pumps. Around here we pay about $.40 per gallon tax. Some place I travel to it 1/2 that or less.

Chris

/ Tag fee shock!!!
Our plates have gone down since the lottery but not sure how the economy will affect that. They are going to get you one way or another. Being a pilot I travel a lot and look at the stickers on gas pumps. Around here we pay about $.40 per gallon tax. Some place I travel to it 1/2 that or less.

Chris

About 57 cents a gallon here tax.

/ Tag fee shock!!! #6  
About 57 cents a gallon here tax.

They need the money for the roads and the hard winters. LOL I guess they are just getting all of us tourist. You guys have to pay for the nice weather.:D

Chris

/ Tag fee shock!!! #7  
i think i pay $40 for 4 years. on the trucks and $28 on the car.
i think that is right plus or minus a dollar or two

/ Tag fee shock!!! #8  
Trailer Tags are about the only thing reasonable in CA... something like $18 for 5 years.

Vehicle Tags continue to increase... trucks are especially hard hit on weight fees...

I've gone non-op on most of my cars... so the State is getting less from me since it raised the fees.

/ Tag fee shock!!! #9  
The year I left California (2007), the tags on my 04 F350 would have been $425.00. The fee in Missouri was $59.00 and that included a weight tag. The tags for my wife's minivan would have been around $107.00 each year in California. Missouri killed me on that one, $56.00--for 2 years! Now you know why I left California! Mike.

/ Tag fee shock!!! #10  
i registered my 12k trailer in maine for about $15/yr.
my 6x12 little landscaper trailer now costs $37.75/yr in NY:mad: