Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,951  
Sorry. I didn't mean to give you too much to think about at once :LOL: :LOL: :p
On the pig thing - well it makes sense. The rounded back, head down posture and rooting around all day would give me a stiff neck for sure! They probably have to lay down to look straight up
I was actually going in a different direction… wondering if I should put my next pair into my dump trailer and give them a chance to look at the sky. :D

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,952  
I was actually going in a different direction… wondering if I should put my next pair into my dump trailer and give them a chance to look at the sky. :D
LoL....!

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,953  
I was the designated driver for those 25ish years. I have to say that while it's sometimes fun and entertaining to be sober around drunk people, if they're really drunk, you're not in on the joke, and it gets kind of annoying. ;)
Same holds true with being around stoners. As has been mentioned, maybe not as aggressive but being around a bunch of spacey, giggly people can be just as annoying.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,954  
Never say Never.

I’m still thinking about the pigs looking up. I’ve been raising them for years, yet never really thought about it.
If they sit down on their back feet, they can look up about 45 degrees. ;)

It's not like they can't look up. They just can't look straight up.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,955  
Same holds true with being around stoners. As has been mentioned, maybe not as aggressive but being around a bunch of spacey, giggly people can be just as annoying.
Unless they have an ample supply of Cheetos.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,956  
Unless they have an ample supply of Cheetos.
D78C2CE3-8CA8-403F-B271-EC1E25CADD14.jpeg

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,958  
Grizzly bears love to eat moths.
High prey drive, or entertainment, or?

The top three causes of death globally are
1) TB
2) Staph infections
3) Malaria

Most of the US was a habitat for malaria carrying mosquitos, and still is for the most part. In earlier American history, all three used to be a leading cause of disability and death.

All the best,

Peter