Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,941  
That's what I have said for years. You don't hear of a guy getting stoned, then going home and beating up his girlfriend.
I knew a guy that was intoxicated on controlled substances and killed his girlfriend's 18 month old girl after she wet the bed.
I was talking to a guy the other day that was proud that he was sober for 6 months. I told him he was catching up with me since I've been sober for 64 years.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,943  
Crocodiles can't stick their tongues out. May be a safe mechanism
lol...

Probably a fact most already know, but they actually co-existed with the dinosaurs. Not just the later dinosaurs, either! The earliest croc's appeared during the Triassic period, something like 228 million years ago, pre-dating most of the "popular" dinosaurs we adored as kids.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,944  
The Duck Billed Platypus is an Australian, semi-aquatic mammal that lays eggs from which their young are hatched, they have fur and produce milk, but have no teats. They also have poison glands and spikes on their hind legs.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,946  
Pot and alcohol are one thing, meth is another. I am pretty much a non violent person but if I had my way the US would adopt Singapore's solution to meth, heroin, etc.. That solution is hanging until dead for people convicted of selling those drugs. They executed at least four the first part of last year.
Unless a corrupt justice system is just looking for a conviction, then innocent people would die or go to jail for crimes they didn't commit.
But, if rightfully convicted I agree with your solution.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,947  
I'm just saying I don't think Brittny Griner is going to try bringing drugs or paraphernalia into Russia any sooner than Greta Thunberg is buying a Mustang GT :LOL: :p:LOL:

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,948  
Lived and worked in a Drug Cartel controlled area in Latin America, If a Cartel Member gets caught using drugs they are put to death.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,949  
I'm just saying I don't think Brittny Griner is going to try bringing drugs or paraphernalia into Russia any sooner than Greta Thunberg is buying a Mustang GT :LOL: :p:LOL:
Never say Never.

I’m still thinking about the pigs looking up. I’ve been raising them for years, yet never really thought about it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #2,950  
Never say Never.

I’m still thinking about the pigs looking up. I’ve been raising them for years, yet never really thought about it.
Sorry. I didn't mean to give you too much to think about at once :LOL: :LOL: :p
On the pig thing - well it makes sense. The rounded back, head down posture and rooting around all day would give me a stiff neck for sure! They probably have to lay down to look straight up