Tell us something we don’t know.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,453  
"It never rains in California but, boy let me warn ya, it pours"
Storm totals from the pineapple express that just rolled through.

Los Angeles County​

• Cogsw

So in other words, a rainfall similar to Louisiana or Florida on a summer afternoon.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,454  
You beat me to it!

Anyone who wonders why I am so cynical in regards to organized religion knows nothing about how it has operated for the last few millenia.
I was in 'the system' for 18 years. ;) That's a discussion for another time. 😆

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,455  
"So, did the tariffs work in the end? According to economists from various nonpartisan and bipartisan think tanks, the answer is a resounding no. A CNBC study discovered that the tariffs actually hurt consumers greatly and equaled one of the largest U.S. tax increases in decades. Researchers have also found that the tariffs lowered the real income of American workers and reduced gross domestic product (GDP) growth."

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,456  
I helped clear trails and an old stone cellar from late 1800's in NH. There was a root cellar they clearly used with a small apple orchard still there that we cut the small oaks and bittersweet around trying to choke the apple trees out. Nice to keep that history alive.
You must be pretty old to have been clearing basements in the late 1800's...
;)

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,457  
"So, did the tariffs work in the end? According to economists from various nonpartisan and bipartisan think tanks, the answer is a resounding no. A CNBC study discovered that the tariffs actually hurt consumers greatly and equaled one of the largest U.S. tax increases in decades. Researchers have also found that the tariffs lowered the real income of American workers and reduced gross domestic product (GDP) growth."

Gee, it took a study to figure that out. I learned that in high school economics class in the '60s.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,458  
Gee, it took a study to figure that out. I learned that in high school economics class in the '60s.
Sometimes it takes a simple knock on the head to make people realize they've been bamboozled. Others could be beaten about the head for the rest of their life and ask for more, even pay for it.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,459  
There is something in this video for everybody. Pull up a chair and listen and see what the European farmers protest is all about. And what it means for farming in Europe.

/ Tell us something we don’t know. #7,460  
All I know is that sawmills have been barely making it here for decades. After the tariffs-which coincided with when the world stood still- they were making more money which was reinvested to bring them into the 21st century. Now limber prices are back to pre-2019 levels, yet we still are able to sell wood locally rather than send it to Canada.