Texas Fall/Winter thread!

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,351  
The cold front creeped through and we are having a light rain 59˚. The morning light has a tint of green to it....

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,353  
Hey, did y'all know Kyle used to have a unicycle?:cool2:

Wow! And he lived through it! I'll bet I would break my neck, for sure, trying to ride one of those things! :shocked:

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,354  
The ground is rather soggy from our little over 2 inch rainfall. Nice steady rain and no wind or storms.....just what we needed. Fall is begining as the trees are noticeably starting to turn and it looks like this should be a colorful year here in East Texas. I think I can schedule some brush pile burning in my future.

Charlie

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,355  
The ground is rather soggy from our little over 2 inch rainfall. Nice steady rain and no wind or storms.....just what we needed. Fall is begining as the trees are noticeably starting to turn and it looks like this should be a colorful year here in East Texas. I think I can schedule some brush pile burning in my future. Charlie

Charlie;

Think we will get busy with a few 6-8 month old burn piles also. Think we have at 5 big ones and a few more smaller ones. Watch for smoke signals from Colorado County.

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,356  
.7" of rain yesterday. Beautiful day today and crutch free so I can finally enjoy the cool weather!

Colorado County burn all you want while the wind is still or from the North!

I still have my unicycle, didn't everyone have one growing up in the 60's?

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,359  
.7" of rain yesterday. Beautiful day today and crutch free so I can finally enjoy the cool weather!

My Mom had a whola hoop. I'm too young to have had one.
hugs, Brandi

/ Texas Fall/Winter thread! #2,360  

Montgomery County's Fire Marshall office says only leaves and small piles less than knee high. I got one pile over 6 foot high and 40 foot long. I know it's 40 foot long because that is how long the logs are.
hugs, Brandi