The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #11  
   / The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #12  
It is. Should be called a VV417 - Very Versatile 417.:thumbsup:

Just dreaming of the amount of work I could get done around here with one..

Alright, alright.. No I wouldnt, but I would still be happy in my dreams :)

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #13  
In the first picture of post 9, is that a railroad boxcar in the background? The rod with the wheel on top looks like the braking system on an old boxcar. Must have robbed a train to buy that bobcat. :laughing:

Last edited:
   / The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over
In the first picture of post 9, is that a railroad boxcar in the background? The rod with the wheel on top looks like the braking system on an old boxcar. Must have robbed a train to buy that bobcat. 😆
The wheel on the rod operates the 8" drain valve on the outflow system. I removed the silt from around it, so we could drain the pond.

P7100103m.jpg

P3250015.JPG

PA090005.JPG

PA090009.JPG

P4290001.JPG

P5140024.JPG

Last edited:
   / The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #15  
I see now. I know curiosity killed the cat (I guess you can still say that without the police knocking on the door) but I had to ask because not to many folks have a box car in their field. Well I managed to stray away from topic again so I'll just say thanks for the pictures as I always enjoy them.

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over
Just to wrap up this thread, this was the tree on the burn pile:

P7130115.JPG

Had a couple days with low wind forecast, so not much left but sand rock and clay from the root ball. :thumbsup:

PA040017.JPG

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #17  
When property controlled a fire is a wonderful thing for cleaning up the homestead!

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #18  
Our state fire ban has expired and we should be able to burn effective October 1st but as the drought in North West Georgia continues no permits are being issued. I'll have to wait. I've only a trace since September 2.

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #19  
Nice job. But pushing trees with anything other than an excavator is always risky. Even then, I have seen it go wrong.

/ The Biggest Dead Tree That I Have Pushed Over #20  
It is sad when the top half turns into a widow maker.