The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #541  
Not a bad idea to check the oil level in the tractor after you've filled the cylinders too. Mine was a little low after the top link and root grapple.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #542  
Not a bad idea to check the oil level in the tractor after you've filled the cylinders too. Mine was a little low after the top link and root grapple.

yes, with the cylinder and the lines to fill up, that is not a bad idea.. I think I added about a quart if I remember correctly.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #543  
Mine arrived today! About to go out and work it. Really quick getting here and fit my SSQA perfectly. I greased everything and couldn't be happier.

picture.php

So, not sure if I missed it, but which model is this?

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!!
It's great to hear from Wicked Grapple owners! Keep it up guys. We love to hear stories and see photos.

Travis

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #549  
It's great to hear from Wicked Grapple owners! Keep it up guys. We love to hear stories and see photos. Travis

Well I was searching for "Bullet" to ask if he painted his orange or if it came that way from you guys. Maybe you can answer that question. Do these come black or can I get it in Orange. I will be getting my new to me 5240 in Monday or Tuesday and Id love a grapple with all my dead ash out back. Also, any feed back on guys with a 66" vs 72"

Also, I was curious if you sell your own 3rd function kit, diverter, hoses etc? If you carry other brands such as Kubota's, WR Long etc.

Not sure this is the right place to ask this as I have read other threads and I'm sure it's been answered, debated and put to bed but I would mainly be using the third function for a grapple I don't even have yet.

/ The WICKED Root & Debris GRAPPLE!!!!!!! #550  
Well I was searching for "Bullet" to ask if he painted his orange or if it came that way from you guys. Maybe you can answer that question. Do these come black or can I get it in Orange. I will be getting my new to me 5240 in Monday or Tuesday and Id love a grapple with all my dead ash out back. Also, any feed back on guys with a 66" vs 72"

Also, I was curious if you sell your own 3rd function kit, diverter, hoses etc? If you carry other brands such as Kubota's, WR Long etc.

Not sure this is the right place to ask this as I have read other threads and I'm sure it's been answered, debated and put to bed but I would mainly be using the third function for a grapple I don't even have yet.

At the time I ordered my grapple I did not know this, but in using my grapple, since it is in front of the tractor's hood and out of sight, it is good to have the attachment be wide enough to see from along the sides of the tractor.