Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #41  
   / Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #43  
Looks like the tongue may be bent upwards.

Bruce
Yeah, and the back axle or hub is absolutely broken, the front one probably is but it's hard to tell when the tires flat and it's on the rim. Don't think it's photo shopped.

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #44  
I use old fire hose for the sharp edges when using straps. And old fire hoses makes great protectors for hydraulic hoses on my grapples and post puller.
But when hauling equipment it’s chains and load binders.

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor
I will admit the dozier to me is little over the load limit of the trailer. Well, maybe a lot. How much does that dozier weigh? I do doubt it would slide out due to braking.

A few years ago, I drove by a trailer with piece of heavy equipment on it, laying on it's side. They had it chain down so good there was no space between the wheels and the trailer deck.

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #46  
I will admit the dozier to me is little over the load limit of the trailer. Well, maybe a lot. How much does that dozier weigh? I do doubt it would slide out due to braking.

A few years ago, I drove by a trailer with piece of heavy equipment on it, laying on it's side. They had it chain down so good there was no space between the wheels and the trailer deck.

I think that’s a D3 XL which is about 20k pounds maybe more with the ripper attachment.

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #47  
But it fit on the trailer so it MUST be able to haul it... :devilish:

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #48  
Thank goodness he took the time to strap the ramp so that it wouldn't fall back down.

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #49  
Chains vs ratchet straps how about 2" x 27' Yellow Ratchet Strap w/ Chain Extension?
2x27-yellow-ratchet-strap-chain-extension.01_large.jpg

/ Tie Down Straps with loops for tractor #50  
Last edited: