Tilt trailers

/ Tilt trailers #1  

MoMower

Platinum Member
Tractor
Massey GC1710.
Looking to add a manual tilt, 6.6’x16’ 10k trailer to my fleet. Just looking for input on functionality, recent cost, etc.

Main use will be hauling my SCUT and extra implements to jobs. I currently do this with a 6’x12’ dump trailer.

I have got one quote so far, $5799 for Bri-Mar.

/ Tilt trailers #2  
Looking to add a manual tilt, 6.6’x16’ 10k trailer to my fleet. Just looking for input on functionality, recent cost, etc.

Main use will be hauling my SCUT and extra implements to jobs. I currently do this with a 6’x12’ dump trailer.

Trailers are a lot like cars. Different brands have different levels of quality, options and during Covid, availability. I cannot get the dump trailer in the configuration I want. Trailer manufacturers are building the best sellers right now and discontinuing slow moving designs.

Have you checked out Appalachian and Kaufman? They are great on pricing.

/ Tilt trailers #3  

Have you decided 'split deck' or 'full tilt'?

I looked at tilt trailers for awhile but finally settled on a stationary and I'm happy with it. Can sure see where they are good to have in some situations.

$5,799 sounds like a good price on a tilt trailer. Depends on the trailer.

/ Tilt trailers
Trailers are a lot like cars. Different brands have different levels of quality, options and during Covid, availability. I cannot get the dump trailer in the configuration I want. Trailer manufacturers are building the best sellers right now and discontinuing slow moving designs.

Have you checked out Appalachian and Kaufman? They are great on pricing.

With some further research Kauffman ($1000 less than Bri Mar) and Cross Country look good, price wise. Have to do some more digging.

I’m thinking full tilt, but that may change.

/ Tilt trailers #5  
With some further research Kauffman ($1000 less than Bri Mar) and Cross Country look good, price wise. Have to do some more digging.

I’m thinking full tilt, but that may change.

I have a Kaufman. They claim to build over 500 trailers per month.
Made in North Carolina.
Check out Appalachian, too if money is tight.

If you want to spend more check out Diamond C or Belmont

/ Tilt trailers #6  
Is 16' going to be long enough for your SCUT and a few implements?

How many, and what size implements have to go along on the same ride with the SCUT?

/ Tilt trailers #7  
He could get more storage on a gooseneck with a deck on the neck ;)

/ Tilt trailers
I have a Kaufman. They claim to build over 500 trailers per month.
Made in North Carolina.
Check out Appalachian, too if money is tight.

If you want to spend more check out Diamond C or Belmont

Do you like your Kaufman?

/ Tilt trailers
Is 16' going to be long enough for your SCUT and a few implements?

How many, and what size implements have to go along on the same ride with the SCUT?

16’ will do, but most I’m looking at are 18’ or 20’.

Usually the tiller and BB, along with the BH attached.

/ Tilt trailers