TN Series

/ TN Series #91  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I would like to get a hydraulic toplink. What's your extended and retracted lengths on your toplink? Is that length good or could it be shorter or longer? )</font>

Finally got it measured. fully extended 33 1/2 inches (probably not usable due to only two threads in) 11 inches of adjustment. I don't know about length seems ok, I haven't run that much 3 pt stuff on TN. Use the 2120 for that. TN usually has backhoe.

Andy

/ TN Series
Update.... Good news...... Bad news....

Good news... tractor is at dealer

Bad news... tractor has no front wheels. Just shipping wheels in the front. /forums/images/graemlins/frown.gif

Looks kinda funny with small automotive style wheels in the front. Got to drive it in the yard for a few minutes. Had my son on my lap. The hydraulic shuttle is very nice! New Holland had shortage of front wheels for the size wheel option I have. The wheels are coming in one shipment the tires in another. Hopefully next week they will be there. Loader is at the dealer too, still crated up. Nice looking loader even crated up.

There was one slight problem. My son (2.5 years old) liked the used Kubota M4700 sitting next to it /forums/images/graemlins/crazy.gif.

/ TN Series #94  
Whats the problem, get him the Kubota so you both have a tractor /forums/images/graemlins/grin.gif

/ TN Series
Update...

The tires are in.

The rims are in.

But the centers (disks) are not /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif.

Dealer claims the disks came fron the same place as the rims on the same order. He said he will straighten it out this week.