To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!!

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #1  

Ed of all trades

Elite Member
Tractor
John Deere X310, JD LA 145
I just want to say Thank YOU for serving us - your country with your lives.
To all the wives, husbands, children, moms, and dads, Thank you for what it cost you for your VIP to serve us.
To all Vets who served in Nam. Forgive us as a country for not thanking you sooner for all you did. THANKS..
Ed

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #2  
No Sir, thank you and the rest of the country that supported us. For me it was a pleasure and an honor to serve.

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #3  
To all the wives, husbands, children, moms, and dads, Thank you for what it cost you for your VIP to serve us.
To all Vets who served in Nam. Forgive us as a country for not thanking you sooner for all you did. THANKS..
Ed

Absolutely agree. Thank you Vets!

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #4  
No Sir, thank you and the rest of the country that supported us. For me it was a pleasure and an honor to serve.

And that's my position as well. Every time someone thanks me I in turn thank them for their support.

When I returned from Vietnam I was shunned by most of society and some of my family. I got over it. They got over it. After a few years of retrospect I realized that was fueled by our Political and Media system of the time. I have not let them off the hook quite yet. And still see it today.

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #5  
Ed

+1. Thanks to all that served.

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #6  
I too feel guilty about the reception that we gave our Vietnam War vets. I was 20 in 1970 and was really torn about that war and sad for all the loss of life.

Thank you Vietnam vets. Welcome home.

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #7  
I too feel guilty about the reception that we gave our Vietnam War vets. I was 20 in 1970 and was really torn about that war and sad for all the loss of life.

Thank you Vietnam vets. Welcome home.

No worries. Just use the experience to better educate the current generation. :)

I was Drafted at 19 in 1971. I was kinda like Forrest Gump, never thought about the political aspect. Just went and did what I was asked to do. :)

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #8  
2.5.jpg

28 years ago when I was stationed at US Embassy in Jakarta Indonesia. Had the time of my life in the Marines, got to go completely around the planet, lived overseas for 30 months and went to 27 different countries!!! Before joining, I was lazy and clueless on what to do with my life or how to get there. The Marine Corps taught be to get things done and forced me to grow up. I don't know if it's for everyone, but it's impossible not to compare where my life has gone to my buddies from High School. I know it's not nice, but it seems to me that most of them still act the same and have never been anywhere, done anything and blame the world for their lack of accomplishments.

I am who I am today because of those five years that I served.

/ To all the Vet's, THANK YOU!!!! #10  
Here's my Dad, 1951. USMC, RIP Dad

USMC30001.jpg