Tractor availability

/ Tractor availability #31  
CORRECTION: LS MT 573 73 hp
HP IS 73 NOT 33 HP

WILLY

/ Tractor availability #32  
Contractor it's a long way South not West as you requested but you might try Ellisville Auto Supply in Ellisville ,Ms. Speak to Ken Blackledge. The phone number is 601-477-8577 . Ken is a Kioti dealer and may be able to help. One thing you need to know - they are a great group of people who give good service , but if ken ever gave anybody a discount I haven't heard about it.

/ Tractor availability #33  
Lookup or call Keno tractors and talk to Eric or George they are a great dealer I got a new Branson tractor from them and would do it all over again. They bent over backwards to get me what I wanted and fit my needs.

/ Tractor availability #34  
Sorry forgot phone number 541-850-8193 for Keno tractors just sold old tractor for new 35 HP Branson

/ Tractor availability #35  
I live in Colorado and have been searching for a new 40-55HP HST tractor in the range of a DK10 Series Kioti, I've looked as big as LS MT347 but that is a little bigger than I need, etc. The local Kubota and John Deere dealers are completely out of stock. I'm willing to take a Kubota, Kioti, LS, TYM, JD, but nothing. I've called in Colorado, Utah, Oklahoma, Kansas, and every dealer I call is either completely out of stock, or has one or two units that don't fit the bill.

I'm willing to take a road trip to get what I want. Anywhere west of Ohio is doable. Is it the same everywhere? Dealers have tons of units listed on their websites, but when you call, they just want a deposit for delivery "sometime". They can't even say when and they can't even quote a firm price.
Are you willing to go way East? Not a lot but there are some around here. This one has been listed for a few weeks.

I hear Rural King (RK) tractors are made in Ohio and have delivery dates of 4-5 weeks now - down from 3+ months and they always seem to have something on the lot to show, though call to verify before going there. Things are starting to move.