Tractor pictures

/ Tractor pictures
Well i cant say my dog was to fond of the hat or the tractor, I atleast got the picture. :) The only way to get her to look at the camera is say "kitty" which for some reason gets her to get excited and look at you. I figured I'd get her a nice bone for christmas this year.

Attachments

• Jacobs pictures 12-18-09 012.jpg
    Jacobs pictures 12-18-09 012.jpg
    698.4 KB · Views: 278
   / Tractor pictures #152  
My MF 3165

Attachments

• mail-1.jpeg
    mail-1.jpeg
    11.1 KB · Views: 220
  • mail.jpeg
    mail.jpeg
    11.9 KB · Views: 223
   / Tractor pictures
I dont have pictures yet but im getting my 3rd tractor soon. Its a JohnDeere 4100 with a FEL and rototiller. It is FREE! It was in the neighbors mancave that burned down so I shall have a project. You may be wondering and yes, he had insurance and is getting a Kubota with a FEL and Backhoe next week to replace his John Deere. Im just so excited to start working on the Deere. In fact, I was the last one to drive it before it was in the fire. I plan to be the first to drive it after the rebuild. :D I dont know when i'll get it since the fire is still under investigation but when he starts to clear thr place out, The Deere is goin up to my place as my highschool project tractor. Pictures will come when he starts to clean up the place. Wish me luck!

/ Tractor pictures #154  
I dont have pictures yet but im getting my 3rd tractor soon. Its a JohnDeere 4100 with a FEL and rototiller. It is FREE! It was in the neighbors mancave that burned down so I shall have a project. You may be wondering and yes, he had insurance and is getting a Kubota with a FEL and Backhoe next week to replace his John Deere. Im just so excited to start working on the Deere. In fact, I was the last one to drive it before it was in the fire. I plan to be the first to drive it after the rebuild. :D I dont know when i'll get it since the fire is still under investigation but when he starts to clear thr place out, The Deere is goin up to my place as my highschool project tractor. Pictures will come when he starts to clean up the place. Wish me luck!

Great!! you can start a thread here. Did you the the JD 4300 rebuild thread? Is it hydro or gear?

Congrats and good luck.

/ Tractor pictures
I did in fact read the 4300 rebuild thread. every page of it. The 4100 is a Gear model. The hardest part of fixing it will probably be the wiring. Im pretty sure that the tranny has an "H" pattern and the middle is neutral. My neighbor is getting a 2007 kubota next week so I want to remove the implements before i drag it up onto the trailer in neutral. It will be hard removing the FEL. I will unhook the tiller and haul it home on my forks on my Yanmar. We dont have a shop yet so I plan to fix the implements first so when the tractor is finished I can hook up to them and go. I just cant wait. Then when its fixed, my step dad and I will have to flip a coin to see who gets to drive which tractor for snow removal. I will add the 4100 to my signature when I get it home. One question I have, it has an Agric rototiller on it, is it hard to get parts for those as ive been having a hard time searching for them on google. I know that my local Deere dealer will love my buissiness in their parts department. They know me pretty well.

/ Tractor pictures #156  
I did in fact read the 4300 rebuild thread. every page of it. The 4100 is a Gear model. The hardest part of fixing it will probably be the wiring. Im pretty sure that the tranny has an "H" pattern and the middle is neutral. My neighbor is getting a 2007 kubota next week so I want to remove the implements before i drag it up onto the trailer in neutral. It will be hard removing the FEL. I will unhook the tiller and haul it home on my forks on my Yanmar. We dont have a shop yet so I plan to fix the implements first so when the tractor is finished I can hook up to them and go. I just cant wait. Then when its fixed, my step dad and I will have to flip a coin to see who gets to drive which tractor for snow removal. I will add the 4100 to my signature when I get it home. One question I have, it has an Agric rototiller on it, is it hard to get parts for those as ive been having a hard time searching for them on google. I know that my local Deere dealer will love my buissiness in their parts department. They know me pretty well.

Here you go.

webpagetemplate

index

If it opens in Spanish, look for the little UK flag on the left side of the page.

/ Tractor pictures #157  
CONGRATULATIONS Jake !!! You are fast becoming a young "Fleet Owner" with a variety of makes and models for a great education in tractor mechanics. The idea of a "School-Project" excites me. Good for you !!

Is the burnt John Deere badley damaged? (I'm thinking "heat" distortion etc). A few photos will help when you are eventually able to get some.

Very best wishes for a Merry Christmas to you and your family!! I guess your folks will never, ever be stumped as to what category of gift to get you huh?

CHEERS! . . . and take care young fella !
. . tug

/ Tractor pictures #158  

3720.....I think that is just great. It will be a lot of work but I am sure....you will enjoy it.

Good luck and post some pictures.

/ Tractor pictures #159  
Congrats on your new project!

/ Tractor pictures
I havent got the 4100 yet but i have got to play on the neighbors replacement tractor. It is a BX24. I graded the neighborhood road and did some clearing in the woods at home. I guess that Ford is still investigating to see if his F350 started the fire. Now he is happy that there was a fire as it gave him $1300 less in monthly payments. He got a new motor home, suv, tractor, and quads already. These are all payed for. If it was the truck that strted the fire, he can get a new 2010 F350 with all the bells and whistles and that will be payed for too.Things are looking up *** him now. If the truck started the fire, the only payment he will have left in 6 months will be his house. God has blessed him. It does feels weird wearing a JohnDeere hat while driving a Kubota.

Attachments

• December 09 to early January 10 019.jpg
    December 09 to early January 10 019.jpg
    1 MB · Views: 243
  • December 09 to early January 10 026.jpg
    December 09 to early January 10 026.jpg
    997.2 KB · Views: 256