Oil & Fuel Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads

/ Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads #121  
Some of this is perception. We have nice newly paved bike lane/paths and pot holes in the streets and the city just restriped the bulk of the streets taking away parking spaces to make a bike lane. No need to discriminate, just be fair to everyone and as a summer motorcycle rider we have no special "spaces" or parking and I have been yelled at several times by car/truck drivers for taking a whole parking space which are now in short supply. Oh yeah, then there are "gangs" of bike riders on the sidewalks, one of which hit a fellow in a wheel chair in front of my wife a few weeks back...let's be fair out there!!!
I have zero issues with motorcycle riders, they obey the laws as well as anyone, license their motorcycles and support road construction with fuel taxes in addition to other taxes.

/ Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads #122  
For me, bicyclists should start having to register their bikes when they started getting their own bike lanes. Before, when they shared the road it might have been one thing, but to exclude others from an area for the sole benefit of one group, means they should help fund it.

I would however, put in a provision that children under the age of 16 be allowed to ride an unregistered bike, only because I feel a kid and bike is about as Americana as it gets.

/ Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads #123  
You realize that a lot of these ideas are simply too common-sense to be put into practice, right?

/ Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads #124  
Bike lanes are great for safety purposes if used properly, especially for kids...all in for kids, but they have parents somewhere. Awhile back I saw a spandex clad bike rider (no Starbucks that I could see) entered a traffic circle and went directly over center to the opposite side to beat out a large truck entering the circle...never a cop when you need one...but...they will happily hand out parking tickets.

/ Tractor Use of Red Dyed Fuel on Public Roads #125  
Bike lanes are great for safety purposes if used properly, especially for kids...all in for kids, but they have parents somewhere. Awhile back I saw a spandex clad bike rider (no Starbucks that I could see) entered a traffic circle and went directly over center to the opposite side to beat out a large truck entering the circle...never a cop when you need one...but...they will happily hand out parking tickets.

Chasing a "Bad" donut! No, seriously from what I am seeing on TV (Live PD) they are to busy stopping people and searching for drugs. And it usually takes a half dozen officers and a canine. No time for the mundane.