Trailer for towing tractor

/ Trailer for towing tractor #31  
John, not sure what this had to do with anything, but sure was worth taking a look at.........

/ Trailer for towing tractor #32  
More Beautiful Trailer Sites...Please!

Well Ron...

I'm back... have you found anymore nice trailer sites? I love trailers.../w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

larbikini.jpg

18-35196-JDMFWDSigJFM.JPG

/ Trailer for towing tractor #33  
Re: More Beautiful Trailer Sites...Please!

Up until now I was kind of wavering on the whole trailer thing. Now I know I need one /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

18-32437-790signaturegif.gif

/ Trailer for towing tractor #34  

Take a look at the way traffic is all sort of 'backed up'! (in the background) Wonder what their lookin' at?????

/ Trailer for towing tractor #35  

My wife caught me looking at the "trailers", threatening to put this site on NannyWatch. I had to prove that this site was really for compact tractors.

/ Trailer for towing tractor #36  

My wife saw it and said "Look at her! She probably can't cook as well as I can!"

to which I replied (under my breath) "That's why they have resturants!"

/ Trailer for towing tractor #37  

John,

Your beautiful trailer sites are going to get us all in trouble! /w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif/w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif/w3tcompact/icons/laugh.gif

The GlueGuy

/ Trailer for towing tractor #38  

John
Just came back from another trip up to Toronto./w3tcompact/icons/tongue.gif Couldn't get in the house. Keys wouldn't fit the locks and the Alarm had a new code number./w3tcompact/icons/shocked.gif Seems the wife got the E-mail responses for the messages. Had to have the fellow that I was working with call my wife and get her to believe that all I was looking at was trailers./w3tcompact/icons/blush.gif. Now that I have thing back under control. I did find another site that has some dump trailers. She checked it out. So I'm sure we can't get into any trouble /w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif with it./w3tcompact/icons/smile.gif

Steve
That's Toronto. 18 lanes of Freeway and nobody moving./w3tcompact/icons/frown.gif

18-30594-ronssig2.gif