Trailer jack

/ Trailer jack #11  
Use one of these if trailer has tandem tires 58EDD1E7-7B4D-4281-A1C5-2CA5BA16A3F8.jpeg

/ Trailer jack #12  
my truck scissor works fine on my axles on the trailer. don't forget to have the correct socket and a bar for the lugs. the lug size probably does not match the truck. i have an ammo can mounted on the trailer to keep a socket and breaker bar, a few straps, lock, wheel chocks in. i can use the wheel chocks to on the 2nd axle to help out lifting also. I also carry a plug kit and a 12v air compressor. had to plug a trailer tire just a few days ago that picked up a screw, nice to just do it in about 10 min. and move on, vs having to take it some where.

/ Trailer jack #13  
I carry a bottle jack with a built in jack stand that has a very wide base for soft ground along with a couple of 4x4 and 6x6 scabs just in case. I also carry a Dewalt 20v Impact and a series of impact sockets. Got stranded without this stuff with my travel trailer and had to use my truck jack and a 4 way--Never again.

I also have a Ryobi mini cordless tank compressor with me..Overkill, maybe but get stranded once and this is what happens. To me anyway.

Last edited:
   / Trailer jack #14  
I carry a bottle jack with a built in jack stand that has a very wide base for soft ground along with a couple of 4x4 and 6x6 scabs just in case. I also carry a Dewalt 20v Impact and a series of impact sockets. Got stranded without this stuff with my travel trailer and had to use my truck jack and a 4 way--Never again.

I also have a Ryobi mini cordless tank compressor with me..Overkill, maybe but get stranded once and this is what happens. To me anyway.
644d68c55b83adf9747ca2e23c1fcd7d.png
Absolutely not overkill, the Halo goes with us anytime on vacation, with boat and/or RV.
Pulled up to campsite just recently bam dead battery.
Hand tools, jacks, Halo etc always goes with us.
Jumped the truck like 4 times with it, changed the battery after vacation..

/ Trailer jack #15  
View attachment 676346
Absolutely not overkill, the Halo goes with us anytime on vacation, with boat and/or RV.
Pulled up to campsite just recently bam dead battery.
Hand tools, jacks, Halo etc always goes with us.
Jumped the truck like 4 times with it, changed the battery after vacation..

Forgot about the Halo...Those things are fantastic. I was really surprised when I tied it out jump starting the neighbor's truck, never thought that little thing would have that much power.

/ Trailer jack #17  
Use one of these if trailer has tandem tires View attachment 676263

One of these has worked well for me more than once. I carry one in the 7x18 enclosed trailer that contains my seamless gutter business.
I make sure it goes into my motorcycle hauler trailer before the annual vacation also. It sure saved a lot of time changing a flat along I95 in S. Carolina one time. Like timswi's post above, I also keep a DeWalt 20V impact gun & sockets in the truck to save time and aggravation.