Trailering Advice Needed

/ Trailering Advice Needed #31  
Doesn't you Suburban/Yukon have a leveling system as part of the tow package. Our Yukon has it. When you shut off the ignition the system may bleed down, thus the sag between the vehicles. Also,as previously mentioned you might want to consider a load leveling hitch with the torsion bars to help distribute the weight. We have a two horse trailer and it levels fine. I would put the horses in the rear and center stalls.

/ Trailering Advice Needed #32  
Doesn't you Suburban/Yukon have a leveling system as part of the tow package. Our Yukon has it. When you shut off the ignition the system may bleed down, thus the sag between the vehicles. Also,as previously mentioned you might want to consider a load leveling hitch with the torsion bars to help distribute the weight. We have a two horse trailer and it levels fine. I would put the horses in the rear and center stalls.

Not all of them do. It was an upgrade over base option.

/ Trailering Advice Needed

We do not have the leveling feature