TY359 Review and comments

/ TY359 Review and comments #41  
No idea... I think it is included. It's easy to see if you look under the right side of the machine by the valve bank. If you see a micro switch with a pin you can pull to release it, it has a 3rd function.
i will be checking it out , thanks i couldnt be so lucky

/ TY359 Review and comments #42  
Have a 2022 YT359C with 82 hours so far.
Tractor is fantastic, but I have one complaint.
When the tractor is in 4wd, there isn't a indicator light on the dash that illuminates.
You can see on the dash that the icon is there, it just doesn't light up, at least on this model.

Would be nice for it to light up since I forget sometimes that I'm in 4wd

/ TY359 Review and comments #43  
Yeah, I have the same issue. I have to remind myself to look down at the lever to check.

/ TY359 Review and comments #44  
I opted to go with the WR Long live 3rd function. It allows full articulation all at the same time. I installed it myself.
Other reason I went this direction is I have a hydraulically run front brush cutter that requires it.

Did they install a different joystick handle? How are the a/b mode & throttle up buttons incorporated? Could you post a picture of it please? I'm getting a quote on a YT and would prefer this type of 3rd Function.
Thank you
Brian

/ TY359 Review and comments #45  
Did they install a different joystick handle? How are the a/b mode & throttle up buttons incorporated? Could you post a picture of it please? I'm getting a quote on a YT and would prefer this type of 3rd Function.
Thank you
Brian
No you install a toggle switch in the existing joystick. Pretty easy to do.
20221005_122455.jpg