Unsubscribing from a Thread

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread #1  

SJay

Gold Member
Tractor
Bobcat CT225 Tractor, John Deere 4x2 Gator, Husqvarna Zero Turn, John Deere Buck 650 ATV
I am only subscribed to 2 threads but received a bunch of emails from the threads I had unsubscribed from??? Any one know what is going on?

Thanks

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread #2  
Not sure specifically on your situation, but I reply to many threads so I turn off the email notification otherwise I would get pummeled. I just routinely check 'my home' page for new posts to threads I subscribed or replied to.

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread
No, I have used that but have also forgot to uncheck the box:confused2:

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread #4  
Yesterday, I received 18 email notices from previous threads I had commented on and later unsubscribed. First email notices I've received in over two weeks.

Muhammad must be getting the email notices working again.

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread
Hopefully it was just a glitch.

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread #6  
I am subscribed to many threads and don't get an email. My mailbox would have hundreds of notices. I do get an email if I get a PM.

/ Unsubscribing from a Thread #7  
I get a email when someone PMs me, but subscribed threads I have to look at the new posts page and search for the little green checkmark.

Last edited:
   / Unsubscribing from a Thread #8  
Thread subscription status options are:

- Not subscribed
- Subscribed but through website only
- Subscribed with daily e-mail digest
- Subscribed with instant e-mail notices

You can subscribe to threads when posting or replying. You can also change your default setting in your user control panel (my home). You can manage all current subscriptions here: http://www.tractorbynet.com/forums/subscription.php