Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ?

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #11  
I have one on my JD4100. Use it for loader work, but not too much when mowing.

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #12  
Had one on my last rig and I have to admit that I bought a new one at the New Holland dealer for my TC-40D but after looking at the wheel real close I see that it has some sponge to it. I'm not sure how it will grip if the wheel is not hard composite. /forums/images/graemlins/confused.gif

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #13  
BX22 and I love mine. The TSC stainless steel model. Great for backing up and wouldn't want to be without it!

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #14  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( I'm not sure how it will grip )</font>

It works fine on the NH. Check out the pic with my post above.
Mark

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #15  
i had to use one on my ford 2n , only way i could turn the thing with one hand. but don't really think u need one on a modern tractor with ps, at leas i don't with the b2400 and my hands and arms are not what they used to be /forums/images/graemlins/mad.gif

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #16  
just to add to my previous post, they were called suicide nobs(think bird mentioned that) also wrist breakers, probaly not so now with power steering but when u had a tough machine to steer they helped, TILL the front wheels caught a hole and the wheels would turn, the steering wheel would turn, the nob would turn, AND YOUR WRIST DID NOT TURN(ouch). don't think that will be a problem with ur machine. so if u like it , get one!

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #17  
Thanks Mark we'll give ours a shot after all. /forums/images/graemlins/laugh.gif

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ?
What's TSC ?

Have a link to 'em ?

Thanks...

Dave...

/ Use a Steeing Wheel Spinner ? #20  
</font><font color="blue" class="small">( but not too much when mowing. )</font>

With the amount of trees, bushes, etc. to mow around, how can you get by without using the knob when mowing? With the speed in which I mow, there is no way I could do a good job without the knob.