UTV - Trying to Decide

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #151  
My RTV 900 is the most used tool I have.
use it far more than tractor, truck, lawnmower, or any individual tool in the shop.
I don’t know why it took me so long to get around to buying one.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #152  
RTV makes an awesome mini off road dumper !
1670442519086.jpeg

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #153  
I looked hard at the diesel version of the CAT UTV last spring, but our dealer didn't even know it existed. They did think it was neat though and then they wanted one. Lol. As far as parts, I swear I read they were made by another company.. Arctic cat maybe? Had a lot of similarities if I recall.
They are definitely made by someone else. Have no idea who. Don't see Arctic Cat features in them though.

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #154  
Yes - the Cats are built by Textron who owns Artic Cat. The front differential actually has Artic Cat and their logo embossed on the case. I'm pretty sure the only Cat specific item on the whole rig is the key switch!
Good stuff, I should have read down....

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #155  
   / UTV - Trying to Decide #156  
I will repeat what I've said before. It all depends on how you want to use your UTV.

The below roads can easily be driven in a Jeep. But you'll drive them at crawling speeds, bouncing and tossing around, and after a few miles you'll feel like you've been beat with a stick. A UTV, with its 4-wheel independent soft suspension and tires that are inflated to only 10 psi, will cover these roads at a faster pace and the ride will be very smooth and comfortable.

I've been a Jeep owner for most of my life - and I'll be 80 soon. My current Jeep is a 2006 Wrangler Rubicon. I've been a UTV owner (Can-am Defender) for only a couple years but the difference in ride on rough roads between Jeep and Defender is still startling.
Depends on the Jeep! :)

I only run 6-8PSI in my Jeep tires and it will ride way smoother over that than a SxS or UTV and go places a SxS or UTV can't.

303185_2464628825682_1551118188_4349309_790794822_n.jpg

/ UTV - Trying to Decide #158  
My wife just bought a new RTV 900, we are waiting for delivery. I showed her your pictures and she now even more excited to get it.
It will serve her well. If she has any questions about it let me know. I've got a WSM electronically if you need it.