UTV vs Bull

/ UTV vs Bull #1  

Torvy

Tractor
TYM T574H
Be safe out there. Bulls are big and your ATV is no match.

Heartfelt condolences to the families.

/ UTV vs Bull #2  
Wonder what happened to the bull?

/ UTV vs Bull #3  
So the UTV was on the road and hit a bull that was also on the road? Why was both of them on the road at night? This is a good example why headlights need to be DOT approved and why UTV's shouldn't be on the road at night.

/ UTV vs Bull #4  
So the UTV was on the road and hit a bull that was also on the road? Why was both of them on the road at night? This is a good example why headlights need to be DOT approved and why UTV's shouldn't be on the road at night.
As long as they're being driven sensibly, there's no reason they shouldn't be on the roads.
I don't think it's legal in most states though... or limited to some secondary roads.
Both the dead man and the passenger were 19 and 21, respectively. My guess is they were traveling beyond the UTV's headlamps/driving lights

Last edited:
   / UTV vs Bull #5  

Mine has led headlights with bright and dim modes. You need to familiarize yourself with current UTV's.

/ UTV vs Bull #6  
Depends on the state I am sure but here in GA a UTV isn't street legal.

/ UTV vs Bull #7  
Mine has led headlights with bright and dim modes. You need to familiarize yourself with current UTV's.
I've just got the standard lights that come on a Deere Gator. Mine is a diesel that tops out about 30 MPH. Although I've driven it on our cul-de-sac, I wouldn't take it on the main roads.

/ UTV vs Bull #8  
Look on the lens, does it say DOT on it? Just because it functions like a car doesn't mean the lights are as good or passed the same standards.

/ UTV vs Bull #9  
As long as they're being driven sensibly, there's no reason they shouldn't be on the roads.
I don't think it's legal in most states though... or limited to some secondary roads.
Both the dead man and the passenger were 19 and 21, respectively. My guess is they were traveling beyond the UTV's headlamps/driving lights
If the lights are not sufficient enough to see what is ahead of you, that might be a reason.

/ UTV vs Bull #10  
Look on the lens, does it say DOT on it? Just because it functions like a car doesn't mean the lights are as good or passed the same standards.

Don't have to. It's licensed for street use. The lights are as bright as my Lincoln which I just looked at that doesn't say DOT on the lens.