UTV vs Bull

/ UTV vs Bull #11  
Don't have to. It's licensed for street use. The lights are as bright as my Lincoln which I just looked at that doesn't say DOT on the lens.
It should have...........S5.8.10Unless otherwise specified in this standard, each lamp, reflective device, or item of associated equipment to which paragraph S5.8.1 applies may be labeled with the symbol DOT, which shall constitute a certification that it conforms to applicable Federal motor vehicle safety standards.

https://www.govinfo.gov/content/pkg/CFR-2004-title49-vol5/xml/CFR-2004-title49-vol5-sec571-108.xml

/ UTV vs Bull #13  
Lets get back to the BULL.... story :ROFLMAO:

/ UTV vs Bull #15  
Be safe out there. Bulls are big and your ATV is no match.

Heartfelt condolences to the families.

Sounds like neither one was wearing their seatbelts as they were ejected? I guess if you hit the bull flush at 60mph it may not have mattered, but I would feel silly getting killed because I was too cool to use some simple safety equipment... My wife doesn't need a final reason to put "He was a dumbass" on my headstone...

/ UTV vs Bull #16  
I don't care how good your headlights are...by the way, the headlights on my Can-am UTV are MUCH better than on my Jeep or my Ram...you will NOT see a dark-haired animal on the road at night before you run into it. The hair absorbs all the light hitting it. Responded to a lot of vehicle versus livestock crashes during my years as an EMT/Firefighter; Nevada is an "Open Range" state so livestock have right of way. You hit a cow or horse, YOU pay for the animal...if you live through the wreck.

/ UTV vs Bull #18  
I don't care how good your headlights are...by the way, the headlights on my Can-am UTV are MUCH better than on my Jeep or my Ram...you will NOT see a dark-haired animal on the road at night before you run into it. The hair absorbs all the light hitting it. Responded to a lot of vehicle versus livestock crashes during my years as an EMT/Firefighter; Nevada is an "Open Range" state so livestock have right of way. You hit a cow or horse, YOU pay for the animal...if you live through the wreck.

Some friends and I were once riding motorcycles at distinctly extra-legal speeds across Nevada with our 100W high beams on after dark; some red dots appeared and we slowed down quickly. Indeed, this was open range and the red dots were the eyes (retinal reflections) of a herd of steers in the middle of the road; the rest of the animals were invisible until we were less than 50 yards away. We proceeded at a much slower pace after that.

/ UTV vs Bull #19  
Wife bought a new car two years ago. Had the computerized auto braking system. She did not like that in the beginning and complained about it. Said it slammed the brakes one night when nothing was in front of car.
A pickup driving the same road at night hit a cow moose the next day and was totaled.
She later decided that moose had been in front of her and she did not see the dark hair.