Warranty misleading

/ Warranty misleading #34  
I guess some people only learn from their own mistakes rather than from others.

I found the hardest things to get through to my kids were those things that you could get away with sometimes. Tends to lull them into a false sense of security.

/ Warranty misleading #35  
I guess some people only learn from their own mistakes rather than from others.

I found the hardest things to get through to my kids were those things that you could get away with sometimes. Tends to lull them into a false sense of security.
Of course, becuase if one’s limited experience doesn’t align with this information, then the information is wrong, not ones limited experience. It’s a prideful way to go through life. Also, a hard one. I watch my kids go down this path often enough. I gave them the truth, learned through experience… but of course they have their own truth which is more valid.

/ Warranty misleading #36  
And if Messicks admits it, it must be real, because Kubota is the holy grail. Of course, evidence is only valid evidence if it matches with your already preconceived notion.

Where in the video is Messick wrong?

/ Warranty misleading #38  
Sure looks like owners abuse or just plain old stupidity to me. I've never bent any cylinder rods in any of the 10 Kubota's I've owned, but then I always back drag with the heel of the bucket.

You extend the curl rods all the way to back drag with the bucket edge. you are almost certainly gonna bend them. I guess common sense don't count today.

/ Warranty misleading #39  
Yep see them too, i didnt really expect much out of them, really just wanted to make sure they were aware and they strain hardened and treated them properly, but being ignored and no response is really what gets me.
And of course letting the general public know there appears to be an issue…
I see no issue other than your ignorance to be honest. Time to remove them and take them to a hydraulic shop and have them rebuilt and pay for it and get some value from the experience as how not to do it again. IOW, always back drag with the HEEL OF THE BUCKET. That will save you some jack in the long run.

WHEN USING THE HEEL OF THE BUCKET, THE CYLINDER RODS ARE RETRACTED, not extended when using the bucket lip. Just common sense in my view and if you practiced that sort of thing with construction equipment that I own, I'd fire you immediately.

/ Warranty misleading #40  
This thread has me thinking I can tell you that. I am back dragging all the time on the driveway. But I always float the bucket with a slight tilt forward. Never use it without floating. And maybe I am missing something entirely but I can't see how that bends the shaft. I understand that it's extended and at it weakest point. But correct if I am wrong I float it going backwards it should be fine right? I understand the possibility even floating it forward that if I meet that unmovable object it's gonna be hard on equipment. And when running forward the bucket is as close to level with the surface or slightly up as so to avoid that even with floating it going forward. So Am I also wrong for doing so? And if so please tell me so as I would rather take a scolding from you all here than my wallet