Welcome back

/ Welcome back
" MY HOME" is back?
Where?

Click on watched, or find threads. Watched will show you all of your watched threads and find threads will give you the option of finding threads you've posted, or posted in, even if you're not watching them. It also makes it easy to find those all in one place.

watched.jpg

/ Welcome back #22  
What about when I attach the image? Do you see it as an attachment?

Attachments

• suprised pikachu.png
    suprised pikachu.png
    458.1 KB · Views: 81
   / Welcome back #24  
Going to take little bit to get use to changes but they are (y)

Mrs. did ask this morning why I wasn't on TBN while eating my E muffins,and I think she took advantage of this added couple more things to do today. :rolleyes:

/ Welcome back
Going to take little bit to get use to changes but they are (y)

Mrs. did ask this morning why I wasn't on TBN while eating my E muffins,and I think she took advantage of this added couple more things to do today. :rolleyes:

Sorry about that, Thomas. :D

/ Welcome back #26  
I dont like it, why cant things stay the same.....
I TOTALLY AGREE WITH YOU!
A very easy to use website has now officially become a mixed up mess!

/ Welcome back #28  
When our fearless leader said We'll be back at 5:00" he really meant it! 👍

The new format will take some getting used to after all of these years. Chances are by next week though, we won't even think about it. I even see those "Like" buttons which so many people seemed to think we needed for some reason. :confused:

I didn't wash mine either, but I did find that with the snow we have out there now, I need to get my broken diff lock fixed.

/ Welcome back #29  
Sorry about that, Thomas. :D

I can see the one I posted only when I hit the post button. but not previous ones. Once I leave that thread then come back all I see is the .jpg name but no pic.
Another bug to work out.
I'll try again using attached files instead of insert image.

Attachments

• youtwitface.jpg
    youtwitface.jpg
    387.3 KB · Views: 67