WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #21  
wouldn’t recommend aluminum keep cracking in the weld … i would go galvanized or steel.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #22  
wouldn’t recommend aluminum keep cracking in the weld … i would go galvanized or steel.
???
I've had my Aluma for several years now. It spends most of its time on dirt roads with either my Wrangler or side by side on it. No cracks despite all the use on rough roads.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #23  
???
I've had my Aluma for several years now. It spends most of its time on dirt roads with either my Wrangler or side by side on it. No cracks despite all the use on rough roads.
have your check ?? most of them you won’t be able to see from the naked eye run an magnaflux dye or spot check and tell me some news … it’s possible yours haven’t yet if it’s supper duty but it’s supper common compair to steel plus aluminum is hard to fix the aluminum corrode then you can’t weld on it to fix it.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #24  
have your check ?? most of them you won’t be able to see from the naked eye run an magnaflux dye or spot check and tell me some news … it’s possible yours haven’t yet if it’s supper duty but it’s supper common compair to steel plus aluminum is hard to fix the aluminum corrode then you can’t weld on it to fix it.
More difficult repairs was why I stayed away from aluminum. I backed our steel trailer into a dirt bank this fall and destroyed the trail lights. Then it occurred to me they should have been mounted higher than B-text had. Not a bad job with steel.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #25  
The technician also said that I only needed one tie-down on the back end. I ignored him and put tie-downs on all four corners.
I have no embarassment at all at overengineering for safety and simplicity.

I use 6 tie-downs. 4 corners, plus extras mid-side down from the door cage. That's because my short (10') trailer forces the back corner tiedowns go at an angle that limits how much they really control potential roll. I could sit there trying to think through the physics how to do it with the least number of tie-downs. Or I can just put 2 more on that I have anyway (for carrying weird lumber/junk trailer loads) and be on my way.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #26  
My aluma trailer is 10 years old and I haul it a lot.Never had a cracking problem.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #27  
My aluma trailer is 10 years old and I haul it a lot.Never had a cracking problem.

I would say the majority of aluminum trailer do crack, now lift it up and expect every weld and cross member then let me know if you don't have any cracks I am glad your your trailer is not one of them ... now is it du to over loading or a specific manufactured problem I don't know but they flex and vibrate way more then steel and the weld do not hold some crack adjacent to the weld, some cracks are hairline some are bigger and visible, plus aluminum oxidize and react to salt then you have a hard time welding on it to repair it. My brother is a license welder and certified for aluminum, most repair jobs he see in his rebuilt shop are aluminum trailer and to fix them the most durable and cost effective way is to bolt a steal frame underneath them. I am just sharing my experience here and I am saying I wouldn't personally get one for that reason I would personally go with Galvanize or even Steel before aluminum.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #28  
I would say the majority of aluminum trailer do crack, now lift it up and expect every weld and cross member then let me know if you don't have any cracks I am glad your your trailer is not one of them ... now is it du to over loading or a specific manufactured problem I don't know but they flex and vibrate way more then steel and the weld do not hold some crack adjacent to the weld, some cracks are hairline some are bigger and visible, plus aluminum oxidize and react to salt then you have a hard time welding on it to repair it. My brother is a license welder and certified for aluminum, most repair jobs he see in his rebuilt shop are aluminum trailer and to fix them the most durable and cost effective way is to bolt a steal frame underneath them. I am just sharing my experience here and I am saying I wouldn't personally get one for that reason I would personally go with Galvanize or even Steel before aluminum.
Sorry no cracks in my trailer.I don't haul my aluminum trailer in the salt and its stored in my barn out of the sun.If I tow in the winter I tow with my 20 ft PJ steel trailer but guess what steel trailers rust also.Just a little food for thought.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #29  
Sorry no cracks in my trailer.I don't haul my aluminum trailer in the salt and its stored in my barn out of the sun.If I tow in the winter I tow with my 20 ft PJ steel trailer but guess what steel trailers rust also.Just a little food for thought.
don't be sorry, like I said I am glad your trailer doesn't have cracks ... I guess you have a aluminum trailer business ? sorry for hurting it ... i am well aware that steel rust that's why my trailer choice would be galvanize.

/ WHAT ARE YOU USING TO HAUL YOUR UTV #30  
don't be sorry, like I said I am glad your trailer doesn't have cracks ... I guess you have a aluminum trailer business ? sorry for hurting it ... i am well aware that steel rust that's why my trailer choice would be galvanize.
Wrong again no aluminum trailer business here.Thick skin you can't hurt it.:D