What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,191  
Got about 5 hours with the flail mower. Got about half the yard around house.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,192  
Another couple of hours and flail mowing is done (this iteration).
Likely take flail off tomorrow and remount brush hog. Think I’m going to fashion a dolly for the flail first.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,193  
Not sure if this qualifies, but did use the 3pt lift and lower function.
Used an old dolly and some on hand scraps to fashion a dolly for my flail mower.
IMG_1618.JPGIMG_1619.JPG
Might add 2 racket straps.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,194  
Nice! On a mission to put everything on wheels?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,195  
Rolling stuff around would be nice, but 4" solid casters won't do squat here. I'd need 8-10" pneumatics to be able to roll anything of size ... so trailers? Could get pricey. Still maybe less than leveling ground and pouring concrete pads .....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,196  
Nice! On a mission to put everything on wheels?

Pretty much. Already had the lesser used stuff on dollies. Since I put in that concrete last year it change how/where I put things between uses. Discovered almost by accident that putting bucket and forks on some less used dollies was beneficial. Now I think each piece gets own dedicated dolly.

Before the concrete stuff would just be put out of the way, maybe on blocks. Dollies definitely make life better. 🤙

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,197  
Rolling stuff around would be nice, but 4" solid casters won't do squat here. I'd need 8-10" pneumatics to be able to roll anything of size ... so trailers? Could get pricey. Still maybe less than leveling ground and pouring concrete pads .....

Concrete around house, then driveway, eventually tractorshed seemed a long time coming. Everything was crushed rock prior, but even with 3/4 minus a real pain, especially moving stuff. Wife uses a crutch for walking stability so something of a safety issue. Pricey, but have to say the pain of the $$ has been long forgotten whereas the joys are every day.
I only leveled and concreted this tractor area last year, when I remarked to wife about how nice to use the dolly the just remarked about me taking so long.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,198  
I put most of my attachments on pallets because they sit on ground or gravel just to keep them from rusting and getting lost in grass lol it's not as easy as your dolly and concrete pad but definitely works easier than trying to hook up from ground! Why does it seem all the 3 point attachments are made to not quite line up to any tractor without being lifted here or there?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,199  
20200501_182135.jpg20200501_182146.jpg20200501_182157.jpg20200505_202759.jpg20200505_202910.jpg
This is this week got ground around old barn cut down to let water go around not through it. Got all the old manure dragged out of building about 8 inch in each section! This building when we started had half the roof flapping in wind every time it rained and all the siding was rotted 16 inches up the sides and half the sidind supports were broken. Now I need to put some of the bigger rocks we dug up around it along the walls and go get some gravel to fill inside and level floors then equipment and tractors will have a dry place to sleep! Its 24' x 44' and center is 11' thinking of putting a rack in back of middle section to place implements on that dont get used all the time put them up with forks from tractor!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,200  
Nice, I’m sure the equipment and you will come to really appreciate. Lots of good wall space to store/hang stuff.