What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,701  
LOL, no that’s her old Craftsman, frame intact. She broke her newer one.

But I did note she broke a deck weld.
View attachment 688967
She has to stop puddle jumping with it...😁
wait.... she's gone through two of them now?
it might be better if you get a "little blue one" for her.....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,702  
She has to stop puddle jumping with it...
wait.... she's gone through two of them now?
it might be better if you get a "little blue one" for her.....

She been talking to you?????

My dealer has a 2016 125 in his warehouse. If he were to offer at appropriate $$....

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,704  
Mine was feeling lonely, not having been moved in weeks. Took it for a spin or fifty around the yard dragging a landscape rake. Knocked off some high spots, filled in some lows, then spread some grass seed and rolled/tamped it down.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,705  
I'd be more concerned with breaking that chain.

Ba-da-bump-hissss....

She managed to get a rear wheel in low spot and high centered. On a good day I might have just pushed her out by hand, but she told me bring the tractor. How could I not

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,706  
She been talking to you?????

My dealer has a 2016 125 in his warehouse. If he were to offer at appropriate $$....

I wonder was would be a reasonable offer? New, but sitting in his warehouse a few years.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,708  
Tractor alone, 10K at the most.

It does have FEL, which wife would want, for which he quoted $16K previously. I think he has the mid mount mower but don’t know if that was included. I was checking for a friend, but never followed up after such a high starting point. Given year, I think he would have to sell at loss, maybe cost at best. I think the 2 tractors he has in stock are same ones he had when I bought my XR4140. He is mostly a small equipment type dealer. I get the impression he is not highly motivated for tractors, no real room to display. He has told me that he can’t really complete well with the Kubota dealer just down the road especially financing. I told wife I’d show interest around $12k if that included mower.

Tentatively, he is picking up my XR for service next week. Maybe an opportunity to prod.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,709  
Added a 13" and two 4" LED lightbars to the MT225S.... Let there be light !
lightbar1.jpg
lightbar2.jpg
lightbar3.jpg