What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,931  
50 years ago, there was not caps lock. Even today, my boss's wife wants everything typed to her in CAPS. It is bolder and easier to read. Years ago, the old impact printers only printed in caps, inorder to print faster. Plus I need most things in caps, I have a hearing problem.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,933  
Today I'm doing my 50 hr maintenance in my outdoors "workshop" 😁. I sure am racking up the hours on this thing, feels like I just got it yesterday.

Attachments

• PXL_20210723_194026293.jpg
    PXL_20210723_194026293.jpg
    3.7 MB · Views: 112
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,934  
Body and mind in disagreement, all I could do with it yesterday was fill the tank and zip-tie on the HST pedal covers so they didn't fall off and get lost (again) while my wife spent a few quality hours with the tractor and landscape rake.

Pedal_tie.jpg

Last edited:
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,935  
Finished installing my 3rd function valve. Grapple ready to attach . Hand surgery on both10 days ago and 90* 100% RH had an effect on my efficiency.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,936  
I put a few dabs of super glue on the underside of the pedal covers, they stay put now!!
Body and mind in disagreement, all I could do with it yesterday was fill the tank and zip-tie on the HST pedal covers so they didn't fall off and get lost (again) while my wife spent a few quality hours with the tractor and landscape rake.

View attachment 707055

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,937  
I put a few dabs of super glue on the underside of the pedal covers, they stay put now!!
I have mine sitting in my cupholder awaiting the time I finally remember to bring some superglue to my property with me.

You know, for some reason it never would have crossed my mind to do this despite staring at my bag of zip ties I have in my tool bag each time I open my vehicle to grab my chainsaw. I kept forgetting to bring some adhesive out with me, but I'll just borrow your idea. Thanks for sharing! In my head zip ties are compartmentalized for electrical work from past careers so I just looked right past them.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,938  
Picked mine up from the shop after getting some warranty work done. PTO and 4wd shaft seals and 3pt hitch valve replaced.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,939  
Ordered up my Hydraulic toplink Monday morning. It was available from amazon at $209.00. It just was delivered.
Top link installed and water in the tires.
It HOTTER the hades .

Last edited:
   / What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,940  
Today, I changed out the tinny, rattling OE speakers. The Pioneer's were a direct fit other than needing to space out the grills about 3/16". Huge improvement.

I have been in analysis paralysis in deciding on a speaker replacement for my cab tractor. Reading your post I decided to just get the same speakers, and they are much better than OEM.
I don't know much about audio stuff, but there is more base at lower volume, and I find that I adjust the radio volume about 1/2 of what I used before the speaker swap.
Thanks for the post!