What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#1,991  
The purpose of the retrofit kit is to be able to take the 3 point arms easily....
Yes, I know, but it seems like an unnecessary step when switching back and forth for a few minutes. I had them add it so I could take them off if needed, not that I planned to each time. Plus, since I tend to put bolts back in their holes so I don't lose them, they likely would be there even with the arms off.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,992  
Yes, I know, but it seems like an unnecessary step when switching back and forth for a few minutes. I had them add it so I could take them off if needed, not that I planned to each time. Plus, since I tend to put bolts back in their holes so I don't lose them, they likely would be there even with the arms off.

Any chance they used wrong bolts?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,993  
It wasnt today, but rather a few days ago... But I finally got my EA wicked-er root rake grapple!! Its been a long wait, but I can finally get my projects done! I linked to the video on the general attachments forum under the EA thread. Go check it out!

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,994  
It wasnt today, but rather a few days ago... But I finally got my EA wicked-er root rake grapple!! Its been a long wait, but I can finally get my projects done! I linked to the video on the general attachments forum under the EA thread. Go check it out!
The EA Grapple is my new favorite attachment. The wife is calling me lazy because I try to pick everything up with it.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,995  
working on fence rows with the shear i built .
qYnrNB3.jpg

OdCwhtG.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #1,999  
on the shear it should be able to go up to about 8 inches , it opens up to 10 inches , the weight not sure wanted to keep it around 600 or less , I will take it to work and weigh it out so i will know , it took me 4 times to get it where i wanted the first 2 builds i bent the 3/4 inch blade then bent the the 1.5 " rod on a 4X8 cyclinder , the cyclinder is a 4X16 with a 1 3/4 rod that on it now , the blade is a 1 & 1/4 " thick , i still need to profile it alittle more so it slices through alittle smoother , largest tree so far was about 6 inches round and it cut right through it with no problem at all , most of the tree's I'm shearing is 1 to 3 inches in the fence rolls that has grown up over the last few years , I build most my attachments grapple buckets , road grader , fork lift forks , etc...

mpD6hXh.jpg

Irvz0yn.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,000  
Installed 2" Bora Wheel Spacers. Needed clearance for snow chains.