What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,301  
Leveled fresh gravel for the driveway.
Installed new wicked 60 root rake grapple. The grapple is going to be fun to work with.
Did you do the plumbing for the grapple yourself ?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,302  
I don’t know why I didn’t take a picture after I installed it but I intend to remedy that oversight when I get back to the ranch to complete my Dishy install.

And test for Dishy

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,303  
Picked up my King Kutter carry all this weekend. Now to build it out so I can use it.
PXL_20220723_180755782.jpg

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,304  
Nice are you going to paint it blue?

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,305  
@Mrsig nope, going to cover it with pressure treated lumber.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,306  
Looks pretty big, will be interesting to see what you build on it.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,307  
Leveled fresh gravel for the driveway.
Installed new wicked 60 root rake grapple. The grapple is going to be fun to work with.
How long did it take to get the grapple? Been looking at the same model but they seem to be way behind in fulfilling orders.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today? #2,309  
Have you ever checked out these, they are somewhat close.

I don't live too far from where the address is for that place and it looks like a side business out of their home. When I went on the website they didn't have any info on a grapple bigger than 55" and the pictures I saw were more of a root grapple. I'm looking for about a 60-66" rake grapple. I liked the EA Wicked design and weight but they seem to be backordered for months. I can get a CID in 7 days but it is a lot heavier so I lose lifting capacity.

/ What did you do on or to your LS Tractor today?
#2,310  
Postulating .....

I'm within striking distance of paying this thing off. If I keep on my current schedule, I'll be done by next March at the latest. I could kick it up another few bucks a month and be done by December. I could just pay the balance, but that would be a knock on the checking account.

But I just got some 'convenience checks' in the mail from one of my CCs. 4% fee on whatever amount I use, but no interest until 7/23.

Interest rate on the loan is 2.74 which should be going to 3.24 in the next few days due to the Fed Hike. At the new rate, the monthly interest will be around $10-15/mo, or about $100-$120 if I run until March. Balance transfer fee would be in the $75-80 range.

Is the $25-30 (or so) savings worth the transaction? The bonus is that I could cut my monthly obligation in half and have another few months to pay it off with no interest.
I've been able to swing some money around and sold a couple of things I didn't need anymore that brought in more than expected.

Pushed extra, extra money in the last few payments. I was only pushing $50 or so each month, but kicked that up to a few hundred as I had it available. Just pushed one more lump sum against the principal.

The 8/13 statement should show around $200 for the final payoff. I want to see what that is and try an get it sent as close to the date as possible since this has a 'daily' rate that makes it change by a small amount each day.

Loan opened October of '18, and was due by October of '25, so this will be a full three years early. That has to equal out to at least a few hundred dollars in interest saved.