What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels?

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #41  
My roofer used 110VAC nibbler, cut circles and straight lines, about 1/8" ribbon was ejected.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #42  
   / What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #43  
milwaukee-2682-20-m18-metal-saw-tool-only__32999.1508978115.jpg I used this to cut metal roofing. does nice job. i used it on gutters and downspouts too.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #44  
Metal cutting blade for circular saw. Nibbler for trim and small cuts. I don't like abrasives. It seems to heat the metal too much.

Overheating and some local damage to the paint is not an issue if you use trim pieces on the ends of the panels. As are shown in the photos included in my previous post to this thread.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #45  
My son-in-law is a contractor never uses a cutting wheel to cut metal the long way. If you just have to cut it the long way take a utility knife and score it all the way down next to the rib and then bend it over till it breaks cleanly. Never fails. And he's never had to cut any off the end across the ribs since he always orders the correct length.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #46  
My last metal roofing job I used a 7 1/4" metal cutting carbide tipped circular saw blade. I got it at HD, around $10. Cut really well, cut about 15 panels and was still cutting great.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #47  
Cordless nibbler! My corded nibbler is on craigslist.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels?
First day on the roof. Did some with Tin Snips, some with the abrasive wheel. Went well. Only finger nicks were from the hairs left by the Tin Snips. Angle cuts on the panels were around 45 degrees to fit the valleys. Got a few more angle cuts to do tomorrow, then the rest of the panels are all straight ends ridge to eave, so those will ordered to length and go much faster.

Trim work to match up to the end wall on the house will be a bugger though. Not only the cuts, but literally. Red Wasps were hunting around, so I expect there's a nest there to deal with.

/ What do YOU use to cut metal roof panels? #49