What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!!

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #32  
It has been very interesting getting to know a South African lion hound. Huge, strong, calm, and affectionate.
Also protective, if what I've heard about them is true.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #33  
My mother had a Ridgeback mix; no idea what she was mixed with, but she looked like a 2/3 scale model of a Ridgeback and ran like a greyhound.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #34  
Counted by the same people that counted 81 million. When prices are up 20 percent on the low end and some products 100 percent or more how the heck do they arrive at 9 percent?
Good point.
I haven’t seen anything get cheaper.
I would say its more like 20%

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #35  
   / What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #36  
9.1% my a$$. Double the number and add 10% and you might get the real number.

mark
The rate is based on the previous 12 months. But I think you are correct about the last 2-3 months. I see prices in my local grocery store which doubled from April and May. As that 12-month slider moves, I bet we see a 50% or more rate in the next few months. o_O

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #37  
Uh huh :poop: :ROFLMAO:

Wait until this fall. You’ll see food prices that are unimaginable.
Why not? If people are willing to pay $111 for green bag Purina, why not raise prices to the moon! Like they say....a fool and their money soon part.

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #38  
Just bought dog food. The price of the cheap stuff I feed my 2 dogs has doubled. The food I was feeding them 2 years ago hasn't been in stock since then at Rural King as far as I can tell. I can't even remember the brand, I just knew the package when I saw it. :)

/ What???? Dog food can't be this expensive!!!! #39  
Yeppers, pretty sad when pet food costs more than people food.