What happened to Soundguy?

/ What happened to Soundguy? #61  
Curlydave is another that hasn't posted for some time... he was a great help to me with my JD110...

/ What happened to Soundguy? #62  
So it looks like his interests moved on and or he got busy as his little girl got older and just didn't have time to post and then I guess just quit coming to look or anything.

I think the hiatus I was talking about was several years prior to his last log in. I'm thinking 2011-13 ish? But time flies and everything becomes a wash.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #63  
Diamond Pilot is gone? Probably cause he always got into arguments about trashing GM.

Jinman is gone I remember reading his posts over the years

How about FWJ / or K Sweet ? Nothin is forever . Been many others also . Some by tragedy(accidents) / passing on , and of course others by choise .

/ What happened to Soundguy? #64  
We know where obed lives. Lol

I think of him every time I cross the obed river.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #65  
   / What happened to Soundguy? #66  
I ran across an old post from JJ today. Don't believe he's been around lately, either.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #67  
How about FWJ / or K Sweet ? Nothin is forever . Been many others also . Some by tragedy(accidents) / passing on , and of course others by choise .
Yep remember Ken as well. And FarmWithJunk. I have noticed neither has been around. Read many informative posts from both over the years.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #68  
I ran across an old post from JJ today. Don't believe he's been around lately, either.

JJ posted a while back that he was changing his concentration of activities and left some contact info if anyone had hydraulic questions and such. :)

/ What happened to Soundguy? #69  
JJ posted a while back that he was changing his concentration of activities and left some contact info if anyone had hydraulic questions and such. :)

Thank you, MossRoad. I must have missed that post.

/ What happened to Soundguy? #70  
Thank you, MossRoad. I must have missed that post.

Yeah, you can look up his posts. Back in March he made a post quashing the rumors of his demise. :laughing: He was quit alive, doing well, and getting into CNC routing and engraving. Neat stuff. :thumbsup: