What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,631  
When you posted your photo of the lower pipe, you mentioned you built your loader, did you design it or just install it, and is there a photo here?
I designed and built it from scratch, including machining hydraulic cylinders. Euro quick attach, bucket, set of forks, loader suspension, easy to remove and install.

No third function because I don't have the need for it yet but the loader valve has a third spool, currently used with the winch. So it's just a matter of getting some more quick disconnects and two long hoses.

I have a thread with lots of pictures, if you're interested: Homemade loader for Branson tractor

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,633  
Sorry but Im in the middle of getting a patent on it, so its a hush hush project..... 🤣 🤣 🤣

/ What have you done to your Branson today?
#1,634  
Sorry but Im in the middle of getting a patent on it, so its a hush hush project..... 🤣 🤣 🤣
Yeah, you have to be careful. I submitted progress photos of my log splitter log lift build on two forums and now one of my photos are featured on a build plan website.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,635  
I removed this thingy to see why it's not working.

Attachments

• 20240404_213048.jpg
    20240404_213048.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 26
   / What have you done to your Branson today?
#1,636  
I removed this thingy to see why it's not working.
I [seem to remember] early on, owners had 3 pt arms [thingy] that weren't working because the knob under the seat was turned too far one way or the other

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,637  
I guess today was the day to find some issues with the Branson.

I started using it to move some limbs I cut down this morning to clear a trail through a wooded area on my place. After I had them hauled to the burn pile, I shut the tractor down to refuel and grease the flail mower.

I finished that and had some breakfast. I went back out to do a little mowing and the tractor would not turn over. Found ground cable on battery loose so I went to tighten. The nut was bottomed out again the bolt so it would not tighten anymore. No problem, I found a lock washer I had and put behind the nut. Then I was able to tighten the cable end right up.

So I spent about 2 hours mowing around and various other things. Decided it was enough for today so I pulled around to where I park the tractors. When I brought it down to low idle I noticed a chirp, chirp, chirp. I could bring the RPM up a little and it would stop. But when I idled back down chirp, chirp, chirp. I shut it down and said I will deal with that later.

So I came in and took a little break and allowed the engine to cool down so I could blow out the condenser and radiator. I went back out and started blowing everything out and found my chirp. Compressor belt has a missing chunk. :ROFLMAO:

I guess Kukje does not partner with Gates for their belts. At least it will be easy to change. Notice the other cracks.

IMG_0331.jpeg

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,638  
My air conditioning comes from nature 🤣

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,639  
So, I have two wet spots on the land. One if from the water well being overfilled and just dumping out. The other one comes from what I suspect is a septic tank from the neighbor above.

This land is on the side a small mountain, so each piece of land is done in terraces. Making a long and kinda narrow rectangle.

Anyway, I used my subsoiler to open up some channels so hopefully the water will drain to the next land down the mountain. Not sure if my plan worked out, but sure made it even messier.

It pulled surprisingly well even on mud, pretty much full depth. Only one spot that was worse than everything else, it tried to get stuck on me even with the subsoiler in the air but a quick wiggle of the steering wheel took care of that.

IMG_20240405_153304.jpg

Also, took my homemade flail mower for the excavator out of retirement and have been mowing those canes and brush you see on the embankment on the left (front of the tractor).

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,640  
So, I have two wet spots on the land. One if from the water well being overfilled and just dumping out. The other one comes from what I suspect is a septic tank from the neighbor above.

This land is on the side a small mountain, so each piece of land is done in terraces. Making a long and kinda narrow rectangle.

Anyway, I used my subsoiler to open up some channels so hopefully the water will drain to the next land down the mountain. Not sure if my plan worked out, but sure made it even messier.

It pulled surprisingly well even on mud, pretty much full depth. Only one spot that was worse than everything else, it tried to get stuck on me even with the subsoiler in the air but a quick wiggle of the steering wheel took care of that.

View attachment 861099

Also, took my homemade flail mower for the excavator out of retirement and have been mowing those canes and brush you see on the embankment on the left (front of the tractor).
At least you have a winch to pull yourself out if it did get stuck. Except I don’t see anything to anchor to, except maybe a power pole. :ROFLMAO: