What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #891  

Attachments

• IMG_4482.JPG
    IMG_4482.JPG
    3.9 MB · Views: 104
   / What have you done to your Branson today? #892  
I have a cub cadet similar like yours. Getting it off the ground to remove the blades or to change tires is indeed a bit of a pain. I got a feeling OSHA wouldn't approve your jack stands, Bob. I've done worse though :).

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #893  
You..., washed it...?

I've never heard of such a thing.

:D

First time I’ve ever washed a tractor. But also my first, and probably only, brand new tractor. So it seemed kind of intuitive.

Plus I have a new pressure washer I needed to try out. ;)

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #894  
I added a set of tractor tunes (am-fm -cd) to the roll bar, plus a light bar under the canopy.
Changed hyd fluid and engine oil.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #896  
I have a cub cadet similar like yours. Getting it off the ground to remove the blades or to change tires is indeed a bit of a pain. I got a feeling OSHA wouldn't approve your jack stands, Bob. I've done worse though :).
They say farms are among the most dangerous workplaces. Though I don't consider our land a farm in the strict sense I'm often working alone and many things I do are calculated risks. I think that speaks for a lot of us.
First time I’ve ever washed a tractor. But also my first, and probably only, brand new tractor. So it seemed kind of intuitive.

Plus I have a new pressure washer I needed to try out. ;)
Yeah well that changes everything!
I added a set of tractor tunes (am-fm -cd) to the roll bar, plus a light bar under the canopy.
Changed hyd fluid and engine oil.
If there's no photo it didn't happen.
Disregard my earlier comment... that's some hi-fi system you got there! And I can see you're quite serious about protecting your watermelon!

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #898  
It would be a tad bit rough on that plastic roof panel :ROFLMAO:

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #900  
No, I bought from the Taliban, the army left it at the airport maintenance yard....
I swapped a few melons for it.