What have you done to your Branson today?

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,041  
I changed my rear wheel spacing to the widest position to get more stability. It's about 78" from outside to outside of the tires. Only broke a 22mm socket and a 1/2x3/4 socket adaptor. I planned on using loctite on the lugs, but the tube was empty.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,042  
I changed my rear wheel spacing to the widest position to get more stability. It's about 78" from outside to outside of the tires. Only broke a 22mm socket and a 1/2x3/4 socket adaptor. I planned on using loctite on the lugs, but the tube was empty.
Personally I am glad your tube was empty. I do not like using anything on lug nuts.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,043  
Personally I am glad your tube was empty. I do not like using anything on lug nuts.
I should have clarified I wanted to loctite (blue medium strength) the two parts of the wheels together and not the lugs holding the rim to the axle. I use anti seize on my truck lugs and where the wheel contacts the rotor or else they become very difficult to separate.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,044  
JM,

I do hope you were able to torque those bolts to spec? Aren't they like 450 ft/lbs?

I haven't had mine off, but I expect my 1" impact would get them off. However, torquing them back on would be a problem for me here. I'd have to farm that part out.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,045  
JM,

I do hope you were able to torque those bolts to spec? Aren't they like 450 ft/lbs?

I haven't had mine off, but I expect my 1" impact would get them off. However, torquing them back on would be a problem for me here. I'd have to farm that part out.
2ft long breaker bar if you weigh 225lbs ought to do it. I think that's correct check it online but it's pretty simple to get +- close enough like that.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,046  
I do like Dad taught me, tight as you can then half a turn. ;)

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,047  
They didn't take that much torque to remove. I used a 30" breaker bar and it just needed a good push. The service manual shows the "Rim Disk Mounting Bolt" torque to be 122.4-151.2 lb-ft, which seems consistent with what it took to remove. Do you think this is wrong? I don't want the bolts loosing up. I have a 40" breaker bar that I can grunt on, but my torque wrench doesn't go upto 450 lb-ft. With the wheels far out, the nuts holding the rim pieces together can be easily accessed.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,048  
I went and found my operator's manual. It's different than the service manual. It says 188-224 lb-ft. I think I'll ask the dealer too.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,049  
Just get them them good'en tight with that long breaker bar then check them a few times while using her, they will be fine.

/ What have you done to your Branson today? #1,050  
My dealer referred me to call Branson. The Brason service technical department said 122-151 lb-ft.