What is covered in the Duramax Warranty Peroid?

/ What is covered in the Duramax Warranty Peroid? #31  
As mentioned earlier, dealership quality plays a big part in owner satisfaction. DPilot, your neighbors thermostats should be covered under warranty.

/ What is covered in the Duramax Warranty Peroid?
The story I am getting is GM is in real trouble. More than they are letting on. Hummer just fell through and now they are getting nothing for it. They paid back some of the loans too quick. They bought into *****'s promise that the economy would be turned around and we all see how that CHANGE he promised is working out.

Anyway onto the real issue. I think the issue is the dealers are getting stiffed on warranty work. If they are getting paid it is take as long as 12 months or more. They are disgruntle because they got penny's on the dollar for work they had performed prior to the bankruptcy. They are now very gun shy to do work because they stand a good chance of not getting paid in full for the work they perform under warranty.

I imagine this will be a ongoing issue. I feel sorry for the folks who spent hard earned money on a vehicle with a promise to warranty it but will now have to fight it out to get anything done.

Chris