What is it worth ?

/ What is it worth ? #11  
While your correct->
Actual sales price is often never seen online. I built wrecked vehicles for many years and can attest that private sales are a PITA as you often are unwilling AND! unable to deal with the MANY! folks who have a beater to trade and poor or zero credit and not much in their pocket either. They are often so upside down to deal for something it takes a dealers ability to offer financing packages that make a sale possible. Yes, there's asking vs. actual sale price which is why most sellers build dollar space to begin with. People in internet times all think they're experts based on the huge amount of info online. Between Carfax & price listings to good to be true, everybody thinks they know true values when reality is that dealers most often have knowledge the average joe just doesn't have access too.
There are gonna be a huge bunch of various gizmos for sale in the new future when this covid & materials & labor shortage comes around. My UPS man says they can't get enough help and that's one of the better jobs out there in my rural area, highly sought in years past. Yet we here what a great recovery the USA is in now. I'm trying to avoid politics...
He & his Dad have been trying to buy a small band sawmill and the mfg.'s are months behind, Yet there are people buying sawmills who cannot identify a tree species-I see that often based on question seen online from new mill owners. Hobby farmers are in that mix- maybe so?

/ What is it worth ? #12  
Yeah, I'd give Kioti and other Korean brands another decade before they will be respected and valued more in the market.
Now that statement is dumb and funny at the same time..;)

/ What is it worth ? #13  
Now that statement is dumb and funny at the same time..;)
How? Korean brand tractors are very much frown upon by most owners of green and orange, and will be for a long time. But frankly we that buy them don't care about resale value. At least I don't, my TYM has been such a great reliable tool for me.

/ What is it worth ? #14  
How? Korean brand tractors are very much frown upon by most owners of green and orange, and will be for a long time. But frankly we that buy them don't care about resale value. At least I don't, my TYM has been such a great reliable tool for me.
The decade comment made me chuckle I have owned kioti tractors since 2008 and they hold there resale value BAR NONE and are very WELL RESPECTED and have been for quite sometime. ;) I do own Deere and kubota products..

Attachments

• tempImage0Pjf4d.jpg
    tempImage0Pjf4d.jpg
    2.1 MB · Views: 810

Attachments

• Ford Truck 181.jpg
    Ford Truck 181.jpg
    293.3 KB · Views: 253

Attachments

• Ford Truck 122.jpg
    Ford Truck 122.jpg
    323.2 KB · Views: 347

Last edited:
   / What is it worth ? #15  
Well, good for you. Just an average impression both on TBN and when I was browsing before purchasing a tractor last year did I get a pretty good general picture of the impression Korean brands have over the "establishment".

/ What is it worth ? #16  
Well, good for you. Just an average impression both on TBN and when I was browsing before purchasing a tractor last year did I get a pretty good general picture of the impression Korean brands have over the "establishment".
What establishment do you speak of? The kubota & JD crowd ? If so who cares what they say? Ford,Chevy,Dodge,Honda,Toyota get the same feed back.All personal preference.

/ What is it worth ? #17  
They were saying 'in 10 years' back in 1986.. I guess by 2026 they will have *finally* gained some respect.. 🤷