What kind of dogs do you own?

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #41  
View attachment 274358View attachment 274359View attachment 274360View attachment 274361View attachment 274362
We have 7 dogs. Two Rat Terriers, two Jack Russel Terriers, a Border Collie, a Yellow Lab, and a Cody (mix breed jack russel, and something, lol). All are inside dogs, keeps it interesting around the house, lol.
Thought you might like to see this female mix supposedly rat terrier and min pin. She is a live one for sure.

Also have a boxer, a min pin, a yellow/golden lab/hound mix, some kind of cur mix and a black lab mix but I don't have a photo of him on my PC. Rescues one and all.

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #42  
Ginger ginger sept 08.jpg

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #43  
IMAG0073.jpgIMAG0122.jpgIMAG0074.jpgIMAG0121.jpgIMAG0153.jpgIMAG0149.jpg
We have 7 dogs. Two Rat Terriers, two Jack Russel Terriers, a Border Collie, a Yellow Lab, and a Cody (mix breed jack russel, and something, lol). All are inside dogs, keeps it interesting around the house, lol.
In the left pic, at the head of the bed was my best buddy, another jack russel, a year ago, he got hit by a dump truck in front of our house, RIP Smudge....
Funny thing is Smudge died, and a few days later our border collie Casie was born, and she acts a lot like Smudge did. She is a handful...

Cody, the jack russel mix is the dog in the second pic from the right, he is a big fat baby, lol....
Five of our dogs are from people that had to get rid of their dogs.

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #44  
Keep on going. There will be a breed that TBN locks the thread on.

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #45  
Down to one whippet. Have had greyhounds, borzois, a sloughi and a variety of mutts that showed up and stayed. My wife and I have in the last ten years fostered many greyhounds and mixed breed dogs. Only failed at fostering once and the poor bugger had bone cancer and lasted less than a day after we stepped in and adopted him. There have been a few that went to forever homes that we regret letting go. Dogs make our lives better.

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #48  
Dogs are our passion. I would love to post pictures and discuss the breeds of our dogs. I tried this once. This post was locked by TBN. I don't do dogs on TBN anymore.

Did anyone explain why?

/ What kind of dogs do you own? #49  
We have a seven year old spade Dachshund who rules the house. Barks at everything, but also afraid of everything. :laughing: -robert