What kind of tracks are these?

/ What kind of tracks are these? #11  
Sorry couldn't help myself

/ What kind of tracks are these? #12  
The evenly spaced ridges on either side of the drag mark are interesting. Were they made by a tracked vehicle?

/ What kind of tracks are these? #13  
Snow Cat:

sct.jpg

/ What kind of tracks are these?
The evenly spaced ridges on either side of the drag mark are interesting. Were they made by a tracked vehicle?

This area is a horseback riding arena, and I regularly drag it with a chain harrow.

/ What kind of tracks are these? #15  
This area is a horseback riding arena, and I regularly drag it with a chain harrow.

Is it possible the drag mark was made by some trash caught in the chain harrow and had nothing to do with the tracks?

Is it possible the drag mark was made by some trash caught in the chain harrow and had nothing to do with the tracks?

I don't think so. The harrow drag pattern is completely different from the path of the tracks.

I'm not sure why people are saying "no footprints" because I sure see enough of them in that picture. :confused: If it was on snow I would say an otter, they like to lay on their bellies and push along with their hind legs. How far apart are the footprints, both lateral and along the drag marks?

I think I can see some footprints on the right side of the drag mark, but I don't really see them on the left side.

I didn't measure the tracks before I destroyed them with the chain harrow. For perspective, the ridges from the chain harrow are about 4-5" apart.

/ What kind of tracks are these? #18  
It's a Mice highway and their swinging tails remove all tracks. That's my story and I am sticking with it.

/ What kind of tracks are these? #19  
Unless more tracks appear or the creature turns it's self in, I'm afraid this mystery will remain unsolved.

/ What kind of tracks are these? #20  
How about installing a trail cam, just to see if whoever took the shortcut comes back. Everyone is mighty curious.