/ What spray lube do you like? #61  
All I know is,
None of them smell as good as WD-40.
I use it for that reason alone.
I’m trying to get it in cologne or perfume form
Try fluid film…..

Much better smelling that wd……

/ What spray lube do you like? #62  
Try Stufff, it smells better than them all AND you can eat it, LOL It's food grade canola spray.

I'm giving it another vote now that I had a chance to actually use it to get the rusted seized power adjust rims off my Allis.
Then I had some duct tape I had to remove so I sprayed it with Stufff and the tape and glue literally dripped off before my eyes.

/ What spray lube do you like? #63  
All I know is,
None of them smell as good as WD-40.
I use it for that reason alone.
I’m trying to get it in cologne or perfume form
No, no no. That's Hoppe's no.9!

Can't open a bottle of this stuff without thinking of hunting and shooting with dad.

1691294067083.png

/ What spray lube do you like? #64  
Also, when I posted earlier, I should’ve mentioned the reason I do not like WD-40 is because it makes me nauseous, one of the few things in my life that really makes me feel ill other than gross bodily crap
Use PB Blaster. They have several different lubes as well as the usual penetrant. It smells good too. :D I keep WD-40 around for machining aluminum. I have it in a one-quart pressure sprayer. It's good for machining but don't use it for taps and dies.

/ What spray lube do you like? #65  
No, no no. That's Hoppe's no.9!

Can't open a bottle of this stuff without thinking of hunting and shooting with dad.

View attachment 814643
The current stuff is nothing like the original. It was a great smell--Probably because of Nitrobenzene. Now it's mostly kerosene. They ruined it when the Feds make them change the formula. Might as well use WD-40. :confused:

/ What spray lube do you like?
   / What spray lube do you like? #68  
I prefer F150’s……

/ What spray lube do you like? #70  
The current stuff is nothing like the original. It was a great smell--Probably because of Nitrobenzene. Now it's mostly kerosene. They ruined it when the Feds make them change the formula. Might as well use WD-40. :confused:
Yeah, I noticed that. I still have a few bottles from the 1980’s, and one or two newer, and it doesn’t smell like it used to.