What trailer should I get for Kubota Tractor, and what should I pay?

/ What trailer should I get for Kubota Tractor, and what should I pay? #41  
No.

/ What trailer should I get for Kubota Tractor, and what should I pay? #42  
I would say Big Tex or Texas Brag. Out of MT Pleasant TX. There's a lot of trailer places there. I'm in SW Arkansas, so it's not far for me. You can probably research on the line. We use a couple eight lug tilt trailers to go clean up hurry canes. Back skid steer off and leave him and go cut trees out of the way. He gets them out of road then drives up on trailer and gets off at the next one. We never latch it. He rides on trailer in skid steer.

Roustabout, you have got to tell me where Luther Willis Hill is at in SW Arkansas!! I went to school in SW Arkansas, (DeQueen) and haven't a clue where you are at!
David from jax

/ What trailer should I get for Kubota Tractor, and what should I pay? #43  
Roustabout, you have got to tell me where Luther Willis Hill is at in SW Arkansas!! I went to school in SW Arkansas, (DeQueen) and haven't a clue where you are at!
David from jax

I'm only 21 miles from Louisiana. Was in Texarkana all day today. I know a Duckett front DeQueen.

/ What trailer should I get for Kubota Tractor, and what should I pay? #44  
Hmm, now thats something didnt think about, but doesnt the wood tend to deteriorate much quicker, making steel a good investment in the long run...
Several contractors near me told me to get white oak boards and after a year pour used engine oil on them, then wait a week before using. Local sawmill said the same thing and claimed I'd be looking at years and years of use before I'd need to think about replacement.