Where would you put a tool box? (1705)

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #51  
I've been going around and around with ideas on this and nothing really works best for me. need something that can hold 20" chainsaw

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #52  
I've been going around and around with ideas on this and nothing really works best for me. need something that can hold 20" chainsaw
do you have a bucket? I pull my trailer when going out to cut wood. Saw fits nicely in both.

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #53  
do you have a bucket? I pull my trailer when going out to cut wood. Saw fits nicely in both.
most of my cutting is brush that fell that interferes with mowing, so bucket not always on.
when bucket IS on...yup great tool carrier :)

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #54  
You could always do something like this.... Its basically a "tool carrier"....

dsc02263-jpg.693539

IF you are mowing with brush hog, you could always mount old wagon body on top of brush hog.....

I opted for this for all the really small stuff one always needs (adj. end wrench, fence pliers, bailing wire, clevis pins, lynch pins, spare "stuff", BAND AIDS)....

dsc01773-jpg.610207

Last edited:
   / Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #55  
I hook to trailers about 4 times a week so that would not work for me. looked at a bunch of setups others have done, just nothing that works for me.

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #57  
Guess you could always mount wagon body on hood......
LOL I honestly thought about something similar. I'll prob do something like an ammo box on side to carry one chain and pliers/adjustable wrench.

/ Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #58  
Dmacleo, I didn't have a welder and was under the pressure of limited time. I just needed it to hold a few things while I cleared a 1/4 acre of land. Yep, it looks wonky, but it worked fine and is still on the tractor.

It held my hat, a bottle of water, socket, hammer, and a strap. I made a Homemade saw-haul on the side and it has saved me a lot of steps. I can see over it and reach it from the ground. (Tractor's cup holder sux)

I will go back later and make a real one that is U-shaped to give me a little more clearance and use U clamps to hold it in place.

Attachments

• IMG-4495.jpg
    IMG-4495.jpg
    2.6 MB · Views: 71
   / Where would you put a tool box? (1705) #59  
The box blade is my setup for the summer, and this added weight on top of the box blade works great for additional down force to spread road mix gravel on the driveway.

When performing my annual property cleanup of down/dead trees, I do not have to make extra trips back to the garage for tools, etc...

"Jaws" can be removed after dragging the down trees to a better location to cut them up, and the trailer receiver can pivot down to a horizontal position to haul a trailer if needed.

Attachments

• 20190902_163722 (1).jpg
    20190902_163722 (1).jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 69