Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #61  
I spoke to Garrett at EA this morning. He said that my Wicked 55 has been cut out and should be welded up next week. Third function installed, check. Grill guard modified for extra protection, check. Piles of brush waiting to be moved, check. Me starting to get exited, check.

Attachments

• IMG_3412.JPG
    IMG_3412.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 153
  • IMG_3413.JPG
    IMG_3413.JPG
    4.6 MB · Views: 129
  • IMG_3410.JPG
    IMG_3410.JPG
    4.5 MB · Views: 127
  • IMG_3409.JPG
    IMG_3409.JPG
    5.3 MB · Views: 132
   / Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #63  
Subcompact Compact Tractor Wicked Root Grapple 50" Single lid

Im thinking about one of these - here is a pic of what I have - do i just need the kubota b pin on option for $100 to make it work ? IMG_0143 (002).jpg

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #64  
Subcompact Compact Tractor Wicked Root Grapple 50" Single lid

Im thinking about one of these - here is a pic of what I have - do i just need the kubota b pin on option for $100 to make it work ? View attachment 679515

That should work or even better if you get a pin to skid steer type quick hitch adapter. That is what I did on my Koiti. Love having the ability to change from grapple to forks to bucket and all interchangeable with my Branson. EA carries that as well.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide.
Thanks for the bump and heads up on thread activity Xfax!! Things have been past crazy around here with Wicked orders flying in all day, every day.

I've been guessing at around 10 weeks behind currently, due to high demand and the holiday scheduling, with guys taking off.

donn12, yes, if you choose the B Series pin on option, we can make it to fit your LA364 loader. You're welcome to call me to discuss and/or order! 828-464-1200
Travis

I'll attach some recent pics, and the guys have been expecting a Friday factory walk through pretty much every week here lately, so check out the activity in the EA Group!
Travis

50" Wicked compact grapple. All of the parts with reddish color are Hardox 450 steel, which is incredibly strong!!

20200513_165428s.jpg

20200513_165428es.jpg

AR450pics.jpg

55" Wicked Root Rake grapple!

55instagram.JPG

60" Wicked Root Rake grapple!

20201208_165805s.jpg

Wicked 66 Root Rake Grapple!

20200623_162651s.jpg

Like our long bottom grapples have featured for years, the 240 pound Wicked 55, 400 pound Wicked 60, and 660 pound Wicked 66 now feature this laminated lower tine design. Yeah, it's quite special!!

20201012_165101s.jpg

20201110_144537s.jpg

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #66  
papa joe, nice job on the brush guard upgrade. definitely a must with any grapple. I see you sprung for the factory orange paint, I the blacked out tremclad look.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #68  
that looks pretty nice setup for the advertised weight. i'm not sure the capacities of your loader compared to mine, but when i was looking for a grapple for mine most of the brush style ones i found were 500-900 lbs in a 60 or so width range. specs on my h165 loader say 1600lbs at full height, 2100lbs at 5' height. it didn't make sense to lose that much lifting capacity on the implement. i ended up getting a log grapple instead of the brush grapple because the weight was a lot less - a friend already had the same one, so i knew it would do fine. i've been happy with the brush capabilities of the log grapple, but yours should do even better in that department - i occasionally will have to pick up a few of the smallest pieces of brush by hand since mine is not specifically designed for brush. Mine was bought from a local used tractor / small farm equipment dealer, but it's lithunian made and comes with british standard fittings. i had to make up adapters which was a hassle. an in-country manufacturer that can set it up the way you want is nice. if i had seen these at that time i probably would have gone that direction, though i am getting pretty attached to the narrow profile for getting in and under stuff that isn't straight.

/ Which WICKED Grapple? A Guide. #69  
Ordered my Wicked 60" over the weekend. They said it would be probably 12 weeks. That's ok cause I won't be using until spring anyway. Love the pictures that Ted posted.
You all have a Merry Christmas
Scott