Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #21  
Congratulations!
Do you ever see the attachments "pop up" for sale at auctions or Craigslist, etc.? The quoted (attachments) prices would seem to be top of the line name brands. If the forks and grapple are built similarly to the unit's pictured.... pretty wimpy backstop on the forks that look like it's built as a "step through" type for a SS with a little center section added for loaders. The grapple is a single lid and who knows how heavily built it is. Grappling is one activity that is naturally subject to abuse of both the grapple and the tractor's loader and better be built like a brick.
The $200 package discount... I wouldn't know to laugh or cry, insulted might be the proper reaction.
Sorry for the downer on the attachments, but from the link it looks like typical TSC chit, just double the price. You'll enjoy your tractor for sure!
$200.00 package discount?? You better read that one again.

SR

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d?
Yeah, there just isn't much detail or info online about these, it's a bit concerning. I do have to buy the attachments with the tractor, will have the numbers from the finance guy there on Monday ($15k down/5.4x%@5 years or a 5-year lease/residual % TBD). I would love to go out and buy the attachments separately, I will be using the rear blade and grapple a lot.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #24  
Yeah, there just isn't much detail or info online about these, it's a bit concerning. I do have to buy the attachments with the tractor, will have the numbers from the finance guy there on Monday ($15k down/5.4x%@5 years or a 5-year lease/residual % TBD). I would love to go out and buy the attachments separately, I will be using the rear blade and grapple a lot.
I’d be haggling on the “$2000 discount”.
Get him to kick it up to $3500 lol

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #25  
On your attachments for the loader with the HP and weight you are getting I'd be looking for a better quick attach then the SSQA,
the Euro Global is stouter and easier and safer to use in my opinion and using both frequently.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #26  
On your attachments for the loader with the HP and weight you are getting I'd be looking for a better quick attach then the SSQA,
the Euro Global is stouter and easier and safer to use in my opinion and using both frequently.
This! This should be standard on all tractors with loaders with quick attach as an actual safety feature. I've never read or heard stories about attachments falling off or twisting the torque tube with this style of quick attach. Plus, on most loaders, it will auto latch itself.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #27  
I thought I once read the Deutz tractors had fully locking front and rear differential not sure but if so I think it would be a nice feature.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #28  
I believe TYM uses the Deutz engine in that 75hp size.
I have been looking for 75hp and more and more I am leaning to FarmAll 75C or NH PowerStar75, whoever gives the best price since they are the same thing with different colors.
FarmAll has a heavier capacity selfleveling loader. I haven't gotten an answer from NH if the next loader up in their line fits the PowerStar 75.
Just random searching on Tractor House shows some dealers with good discounts on these models, comparable to what the Deutz is. I think when I actually go sit down with my $$$ I could do some dealing.

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #29  
I also wish that the euro coupler won the popularity contest back when every SS manufacturer had there own version but it was a bigger world back then about 25 years ago. I don't even think it was in the "contest".
That said, I sure have tested the SSQA and despite the "quirks" it has sometimes connecting I've haven't had a failure using on 5-6 ton 100+HP machines. But if we could go back in times.....(y)

/ Why isn't anyone talking about the Deutz Fahr 5080d? #30  
I am just about to jump over to global style.
Never had a problem with SSQA and I am lifting 2-3 tons with it, but I like the design and the ability to attach/detach implements quickly & easily from the seat it can come with.