/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Proud, satisfied customers are our most valuable asset!
Travis

ArtFinal.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #14  
Happy ETA customer here (y)

Like my wicked tooth bar on my LS XR3140H.

While I was installing the tooth bar on the bucket I found that the factory cutting edge had started to bend, but after installing the wicked tooth bar the ever so slightly bend is gone.

Everything attachments did good on shipping, fit and corresponding with me. ETA is a good ol' American company based on American soil.

ETA has done there homework on there tooth bar and there other built-in-house implements. There implements are built for the long haul with excellent design fine tuned by trial and error.

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #15  
Enjoy seeing how the wicked toothbar is made also. The material selection and new fabrication machines and techniques. The manufacturer has a daunting task of educating potential customers of why their product performs better and a better value. Competition is good for the consumer.

Wait times and upfront cost are a low priority compared to performance, durability, and long term value a piece of equipment brings to the bottom line.

Teeth on buckets works good on higher horsepower digging machines. My experience with lower hp AG FEL not so well. These new tooth bars like Piranha and Wicked do make a considerable improvement. The backhoe bucket wicked tooth bar was a first for me. Makes sense for lower hp machines.

Sharing information and experience is why I enjoy TBN. Thank you Travis for sharing.

Thanks, guys! I'm glad you enjoy the visuals. Yeah, these days, it's rare to buy something, sight unseen, and receive something better than expected. That's one reason why our awesome customers are so outspoken, and those who aren't in "the know" see it as a Wicked Crazy Cult. Well, I'm sure glad I get to handout the Koolaid on the daily!

Speaking of Awesome customers, here's another piece of Wicked Toothbar feedback from my collection..
Travis

CLEARINGAhlemann.JPG

Enjoy seeing how the wicked toothbar is made also. The material selection and new fabrication machines and techniques. The manufacturer has a daunting task of educating potential customers of why their product performs better and a better value. Competition is good for the consumer.

Wait times and upfront cost are a low priority compared to performance, durability, and long term value a piece of equipment brings to the bottom line.

Teeth on buckets works good on higher horsepower digging machines. My experience with lower hp AG FEL not so well. These new tooth bars like Piranha and Wicked do make a considerable improvement. The backhoe bucket wicked tooth bar was a first for me. Makes sense for lower hp machines.

Sharing information and experience is why I enjoy TBN. Thank you Travis for sharing.

Thanks for the great words and useful, first hand info!! I'd love to see what the Wicked toothbar looks like on your B26 bucket, man.
Travis

Not many words here, but the carnage speaks for itself..
Travis

cliffscales.JPG

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #20  
Here is my wicked tooth bar.

Been using it lately as an ice 'scarifier'. Some was wondering on how the wicked tooth bar would work for that, and purdy darned good it does....
It will shave grooves in the ice and the shavings will freeze back to the ice creating more traction. Works best for me on a 'backd drag' with just a little downward pressure.
20211204_132037.jpg