/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket
Here is my wicked tooth bar.

Been using it lately as an ice 'scarifier'. Some was wondering on how the wicked tooth bar would work for that, and purdy darned good it does....
It will shave grooves in the ice and the shavings will freeze back to the ice creating more traction. Works best for me on a 'backd drag' with just a little downward pressure.
View attachment 728738

That's great to hear. Yeah, I think many are unaware of just how versatile the Wicked Toothbar is!! Thanks for the business and for sharing such awesome first hand feedback. #EAcustomersROCK
Travis

Some more Wicked good feedback from the reviews section..
Travis

20211008_072809s.jpg

/ WICKED Toothbar will Transform Your Bucket #23  
I for one would like to see Ted make a video where he uses the toothbar to make pulled pork at your next company event. Just saying... :cool:

I for one would like to see Ted make a video where he uses the toothbar to make pulled pork at your next company event. Just saying... :cool:

Hahaha, I would like to witness that in person! #MakinMeHungry 🐷
Travis

Each Wicked Toothbar is custom, based on these 3 measurements from your bucket:
  1. Exact inside bucket width?
  2. Overall width of bucket, which includes the welded on edge?
  3. Thickness of the welded, lower cutting edge?
I made this video to explain the measurements..

Also,
We've ran into a couple of buckets by different manufacturers with sides which taper in as you go into the bucket. If your bucket gets narrower like this, take your inside measurement from nine inches back inside the bucket. Call for clarification if needed.
Travis

One of my favorites..
Travis

VSPIRANHA.JPG

Material most definitely matters!
Travis

(click to enlarge)
ArtFinal.jpg

Dave from NC left us a nice Wicked Toothbar review yesterday, and it's great to see he's following along here on TBN.. #ThanksDave #EAcustomersROCK
Travis

"I am very happy with the 72" "custom" Wicked Tooth Bar. I sent all the require measurements to fit the tooth bar inside my bucket. Bolted right up! My main use will be for further clearing two thirds of my 14.76 acre property. Mainly leveling soil and grubbing many trees, bushes, etc. from my property. Based on my usage so for, the tooth bar is far superior than just the OEM FEL bucket. The fit and finish is very good. I texted Travis a picture of the tooth bar on my Kioti DK4710se bucket. Please feel free to use that picture and this review on Tractorbynet.com (recent threads as of 1.19.22) or otherwise. Great product."

KiotiDK4720leggetts.jpg

When the first email I read goes like this, it's gonna be a good day at EA!!
Travis

"I purchased a Wicked Toothbar from Everything Attachments a little while back and wanted to thank you guys for an excellent product and customer service.

After looking at other tooth bars it was clear yours was hands down the best tooth bar available. The way it mounts to the bucket, tooth design and the construction being completely of AR 450 nothing compared to it. After mounting the tooth bar to my loader and using it even just for a small amount of time, it GREATLY improved bucket performance....even using it for 'scarifying' ice on the driveway and shop yard.

Thanks again Everything Attachments"
-Wade

A little info about Hardox 450.. #MaterialMatters
Travis

AR450pics.jpg